011 Communications / Service

United States Review updated:
This company sucks! Extremely aggressive sailes persons, but then they ### up with sending documents, returning back calls from customer service. Representatives are unbelievable rude - commenting your requests, hanging up, completely unfriendly manners, never met such crap before. When I asked to return my 011 service back to AT&T, they told me that it is my responsibility, they just close my account in their company, though full rollout was promised at the beginning. They also playing with calls - they said I made a call, though I didn't make even one, waiting for document package. Be really careful!
Fs

Comments

Un
  30th of Dec, 2008
This company 011 communications SUCK BIG TIME..###S, THEY concected my phone to their local and long without my permission, and now im trying to get rid of them but i cant, they charge me 10 cents if i call locally, even i alreaddy have att&t .they kept teling me to call att&t to disconect them, well to connect they did it by them self to disconect they telling me to do that.. Their workers are so not profesional, while i called, representative hang up on me two times. And everytime I called them if i speak to other rep and if i ask for supervisor or meneger they keep saying that they are supervisor or meneger... I just wonder how many menegers and Supervisors they have its like evry employee iether supervisor or meneger. ...PEOPLE DONT GET INVOLVE WITH THIS COMPANY...They not what they saying they are.
Gr
  2nd of Apr, 2010
Same exact thing happened to me. Barely got out of there.
Ka
  22nd of Aug, 2016
This company is one of the most crooked company I have worked with. Not only they lie, but do anything to rip you off. Never trust this company.