011 Communications / Service

This company sucks! Extremely aggressive sailes persons, but then they ### up with sending documents, returning back calls from customer service. Representatives are unbelievable rude - commenting your requests, hanging up, completely unfriendly manners, never met such crap before. When I asked to return my 011 service back to AT&T, they told me that it is my responsibility, they just close my account in their company, though full rollout was promised at the beginning. They also playing with calls - they said I made a call, though I didn't make even one, waiting for document package. Be really careful!

Fs

Comments

• Un
      30th of Dec, 2008

This company 011 communications SUCK BIG TIME..###S, THEY concected my phone to their local and long without my permission, and now im trying to get rid of them but i cant, they charge me 10 cents if i call locally, even i alreaddy have att&t .they kept teling me to call att&t to disconect them, well to connect they did it by them self to disconect they telling me to do that.. Their workers are so not profesional, while i called, representative hang up on me two times. And everytime I called them if i speak to other rep and if i ask for supervisor or meneger they keep saying that they are supervisor or meneger... I just wonder how many menegers and Supervisors they have its like evry employee iether supervisor or meneger. ...PEOPLE DONT GET INVOLVE WITH THIS COMPANY...They not what they saying they are.

• Gr
      2nd of Apr, 2010

Same exact thing happened to me. Barely got out of there.

• Ka
      22nd of Aug, 2016

This company is one of the most crooked company I have worked with. Not only they lie, but do anything to rip you off. Never trust this company.