Commerce BankOverdraft fees

B

A few days ago, I had my federal return go through (assuming past the stroke of midnight). I also had a my rent go through. When I woke up that morning to get ready for work my online account had showed that the rent check had cleared and I had a positive balance of like $50. Some manipulation must have went on because when I logged back on @ noon my balance was showing a negative balance of like -$49. Like the bank decided to reverse the refund from the government and take out the rental check first. I know what I saw when I first looked at my online checking, and then when I checked again @ noon. Something is rotting in denmark.

• Po
    pobarjenkins Feb 12, 2017

Have you checked out your online banking or statement?