The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Commerce Bank — Illegal actions
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have an account with Commerce Bank and have been happy for the past year. Well, I was embarrassed greatly the other night. I went to dinner with my mom. When the bill came I took the check and gave the waiter my check card.
I was so embarrassed when he came back and said it was declined. I was in shock and so was she. I had gone to the bank the day before and deposited over 2000 and my pay check was also in the bank which was another 1500 so I had no idea what was going on. I called the bank and was told that they turned my card off because I had been gambling on an online bingo site. I was shocked not once had they told me in the six months that I had been playing on the site that it was illegal and that I shouldnt be doing it. They just up and deactivated my card one day. Needless to say, I will be getting another bank very soon.
More Commerce Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Commerce Bank - Unavailable funds fee!
- Commerce Bank - excessive overdraft fees
- Commerce Bank - Terrible bank
- Commerce Bank - Lost wages, lost stock options, theft of personal property!
- Commerce Bank - Invalid NSF Fees
- Commerce Bank - welcome to 1935
- Commerce Bank - Open Account
- Commerce Bank - Bill Pay
- Commerce Bank - Abetting internet fraud
- Commerce Bank - Stay away