Commerce BankIllegal actions

I have an account with Commerce Bank and have been happy for the past year. Well, I was embarrassed greatly the other night. I went to dinner with my mom. When the bill came I took the check and gave the waiter my check card.

I was so embarrassed when he came back and said it was declined. I was in shock and so was she. I had gone to the bank the day before and deposited over 2000 and my pay check was also in the bank which was another 1500 so I had no idea what was going on. I called the bank and was told that they turned my card off because I had been gambling on an online bingo site. I was shocked not once had they told me in the six months that I had been playing on the site that it was illegal and that I shouldnt be doing it. They just up and deactivated my card one day. Needless to say, I will be getting another bank very soon.