Comerica Bank — fees are outrageous
My husband went into the lobby to ask about the $42 fee on our account. They said we had an overdraft (which never shows on the account) and that we should change to a "no fee" account. Once again there is a $35 service fee on our account this month. So much for a no fee account. I counted the transactions on our account for the month and there were 46. There are so many banks that have free business checking for up to 200 transactions per month. Just don't even bother with this bank. They are greedy and incompetent!
Now I have to go into the lobby and try to get the fee back that I was not supposed to be charged. Just not worth the time and aggravation. Stay away!!!
More Comerica Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Comerica Bank - they are idiots! 
- Comerica Bank - improper deactivation of card # 5332-4802-3463-7142 
- Comerica Bank - swindled out of my money 
- Comerica Bank - rip-off 
- Comerica Bank - trustee won't pay bills on time or not at all!
- Comerica Bank - stolen debit cards
- Comerica Bank - not recording cash deposits
- Comerica Bank - deposit not credited and overdraft fees charged
- Comerica Bank - direct deposit
- Comerica Bank - direct express gov. debit card