The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Comcast.net — over charging customers
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
In 2008 my promo ran out because I did not pay attention to the date. I ended up paying a nice size cable bill until i got another promo. this year I called comcast ahead of time made arrangements so i would not have to deal with a large bill again. Well guess what i still got a large bill and was told by comcast rep that there was no record of my calling even tho i had the persons name and ext i talked to. The rep said that some calls are not recorded. I could go with a very high bill with a 50.00 credit or pay the full bill for 2 months and disconnect service. This is a RIP OFF in the purest form. They should not be able to rip off customers like this
More Comcast.net Complaints & Reviews
- Comcast & Credit Protection Association - comcast did not inform credit protection association that payment is made
- Comcast Cable Tv - there making me pay $800 to move there box out of my yard
- Comcast / Broadband National - big rebate scam!
- Comcast Cable - unauthorized charges (pay per view)
- Comcast Digital Voice - paying $3.00 rent on their phone modem!
- Comcast Miami, Florida - servicio
- Comcast - overcharged twice!
- Xfinity Home Security - inferior service and deceptive practices
- Comcast - $2 downgrade service fee - downfall of the usa
- Comcast / Xfinity - false advertising