Comcast / XfinitySecurity

D

I was seated in row K seat 9 section 3. Thoughtout the like Bryan concert (7/24/17) I was discriminated against by a security agent whose number was 5134. Toward the end of the concert this hostile individual put his hand on the back of my left arm and physically "removed" me from the aisle. I was completely in shock and asked to speak with s supervisor right away. He refusef to find me a supervisor, I found another security guard to find me the supervisor and I ended up speaking with "Michael Cexton" whom I was told was head of security at cfonity center Boston. I now have what looks like the forming of a bruise on the back of my arm and I would like to formally press charges against live nation and that security guard. I can be reached at [protected]. My name is dianna lesage.