The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Columbia Asia HospitalWrong treatment given by doctor

My wife was given wrong treatment at Columbia Asia Hospital in june, 2009. I had lots of communnication with hospital but they are purely biased towards the doctor and not listening to me. I got the verbal confirmation about the given treatment that it is wrong. I also sent the papers to Medical counsel of India, till now they did not come back. I need help if anybody can help me, I need to sue the hospital and doctor both. First I need the written confirmation for the given treatment. It is very clear as per reports that it was intentionally given a wrong treatment . Please contact me at +[protected] if you can help me in any type. I have all the papers and reports with me.


  • Sp
    spawn2009 Sep 20, 2009

    you should give more details about the problems you faced. Type of disease, treating speciality, doctor, nature of treatment etc. It will help others get a better idea of what problems you faced.

    0 Votes
  • Sa
    Sachin K Singh Feb 18, 2010

    Please contact the consumer courts of your area. You can start from there, then go to other courts.

    0 Votes

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions


    Unhappy consumers gather online at and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.