Columbia Asia HospitalWrong treatment given by doctor

My wife was given wrong treatment at Columbia Asia Hospital in june, 2009. I had lots of communnication with hospital but they are purely biased towards the doctor and not listening to me. I got the verbal confirmation about the given treatment that it is wrong. I also sent the papers to Medical counsel of India, till now they did not come back. I need help if anybody can help me, I need to sue the hospital and doctor both. First I need the written confirmation for the given treatment. It is very clear as per reports that it was intentionally given a wrong treatment . Please contact me at +[protected] if you can help me in any type. I have all the papers and reports with me.

• Sp
    spawn2009 Sep 20, 2009

you should give more details about the problems you faced. Type of disease, treating speciality, doctor, nature of treatment etc. It will help others get a better idea of what problems you faced.

Sachin K Singh Feb 18, 2010

Please contact the consumer courts of your area. You can start from there, then go to other courts.