Menu
Collect Pros company logo
reviews & complaints

reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

42 complaints
0 resolved 42 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Collect Pros. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
8:49 am

Collect Pros - encante

I received a collection notice for eye or skin cream called enchant. I went to the website to see what it even was. The contact link did not function. The terms of service link did not function. On researching Collect Pros I find they are banned from doing business in Nevada, http://www.bbb.org/reno/business-reviews/collection-agencies/collect-pros-in-carson-city-nv-90017305#govtaction
This is a fraudulent business. There are numerous complaints online and all agree it is fraudulent. I ask they be banned from business in CA in addition to canceling any claims against me.I charge $65 per hour for my time and they have wasted 3 hours of my time already so I bill them $195 in addition to them cancelling any claim to me under the guise of reference number 1066225.

9:41 am

Collect Pros - valere skin

I have received a notice from collect pros saying that I owe $98.71 to Valere Skin.

I don't know what Valere Skin is and I never bought anything from them.

I went on their website to dispute this charge and they have my phone number, email address, credit card number, etc.

This is fraud.

Payment Due Date: 30 days of receipt
Overdue Balance: $98.71
Product: Valere Skin
Amount Due: $98.71

The notice stated that Collect Pros Made Easy is attempting to collect a debt for $98.71 the product was Valere Skin.
I have attempted to call the above company to dispute this bogus charge but no one answers the phone.
On their website they had this verification of debt notice that had my name, address, reference and order number, email, phone no:, product, amount due, purchased date 02-11-2016, IP address, card type and card last four.
They claim I used a visa card with the last four 6660.
I do not have a visa card with that last four numbers 6660.

I believe Collect Pros Made Easy is attempting to collect money on a product never ordered.

I am requesting that this company be investigated for fraud.

Jul 05, 2016 4:40 pm

I ordered a sample for my mom about a year ago and no other purchase was necessary. I paid the 4.95 shipping and now they want me to pay 98.71 for something I never asked for or ordered and I am not paying it. I received a pink letter in the mail with no way of contacting them except by website which has a virus and is shut down by my virus software. I can't even contact them to tell them to go to you know what. This is a scam and I will not pay it.

6:59 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I received a notice about a debt of purchased items . I received this notice on may 13 Friday notice date was may 9th given me three options to making payments and a phone number that only has a recording of same info so when I get on their internet site and attempt to file dispute it first asked for the reference number when I put that in my info came up...

L
3:27 pm

Collect Pros - account

I got a pink letter in the mail today saying i owe 89.00. I do not owe any money because i did not order anything. I tried to call and its automated and the website doesnt help much eithet. This is very upsetting to me. I have a feeling it is fraud..looks to me like alot if people think the same. What do i do now?

D
Aug 24, 2016 5:57 pm

I got same letter in the mail. I tried to contact and number is not valid. So they say it will hurt my credit. What do I do?

Jul 08, 2016 6:17 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Please let me know if you hear anything. I got the same type of letter and will not be responding to them or sending any money.

3:18 pm

Collect Pros - garcinia health max

I ordered some of this product in January because i went to a site on Facebook that was an advertisement and it said i had won these products, all i have to do is pay $4. 95 shipping and handling for 2 products which was charged to my credit card. That was all i agreed to. It was a trial product and i was suppose to let them know if i wanted to order any more, and i didn't order any more, neither did i receive any more products. When my February credit card statement arrived, i had a charge of $59.95 from a company i never heard of, and i knew i never had made any charges or received any product for that month and still didn't receive anything, so i canceled my credit card. I shouldn't have to pay for something that is suppose to be free and for which i already paid the required shipping and handling charges!

Update by nancy hensley
Apr 11, 2016 3:23 pm

I received 2 collection notices : 1 for $79.95 and another for $89.95. and i don't know what it is for, since i didn't receive any more of this product!

5 comments
Apr 30, 2016 4:49 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I ordered the Garcinia Health MAX at $4.95.

Was shipped the Garcinia Health MAX along with a bottle of Cleanse Blast, not ordered.

Credit card was charged $9.9, meaning $9.90 and of course contacting them provided no response to date.

Then come the two pink letters from Collect Pros "THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT", explaining as a courtesy, that I must have overlooked payments of $89.95 for the Garcinia Health MAX and $79.95 for the Cleanse Blast respectively.

Real LOUSY

Garcinia Health Max
Complaint Rating: 100 % with 1 votes
Contact information: Posted 2016 4-13 Eugenia Ashley
Pacoima, California
I ordered some of this product in February because i went to a site on Facebook that was an advertisement and it said i had won these products, all i have to do is pay $4. 95 shipping and handling for 1 product which was charged to my credit card. That was all i agreed to. It was a trial product and i was suppose to let them know if i wanted to order any more, I had until Feb. 28th to cancel and I called and cancelled on Feb.24th 2016. I never heard anything else from them until a received a letter from Collect pro stating I owed 89.95. I have tried to contact them but all I get is automated service telling me how to make my payment. I have made several attempts to contact the company of Garcinia but no one answers. I feel I dont owe anything to this company because I cancelled before the dead line.

Apr 13, 2016 9:58 am

I am having the same issue. I ordered the free trial for Garcina Health Max and was charged for Shipping and Handling and then had a charge of $89.95 on my card from this company. I looked for any contact info (email or phone number) but found nothing to cancel this charge. I cancelled my card so no more charges could come thru and now have this Collect Pros sending me notices to collect this dept. I tried to contact someone at this company and received no response. Not sure how to resolve this since there is no one to speak to at either of these companies. I'm glad I cancelled the card though since it looks like they keep charging and not sending any product. I noticed quite a few people on facebook for this company having the same issue.

H
Apr 12, 2016 6:31 am

I ordered Idol Lash and it is a scam. It was a "trial" purchase and never ordered do to it not working. Now, I am being harassed by a collection agency for $85.94 for payment.

Do not order Idol lash or you will find yourself in the same situation. I am trying to contact both and can not so far.

L
Apr 11, 2016 9:53 pm

I have had the exact same issue. They are asking for a total of $169.9. I have tried to contact this "Collection Pros" company but I cant talk to a real person. what concerns me the most is after going oline i saw that they had a lot of my personal informatin linked to this fraudulent debt. Not sure what to do and if this is really liked to my credit...

2:54 pm

Collect Pros - collection. letter

Attempt to collect a debt for 89.95. My bank alarmed me that the transaction is fraud since has an overseas address. I disputed the charge, got a new credit card to avoid malicious charges. I did not receive the product and today I received a letter from credit pros today advising me that I owe this much. I tried calling but it was just a recording. Went to their website and there is nowhere there to dispute the charge.

Jun 02, 2016 4:59 pm

Has anyone been able to get a hold of Collect Pros. I too got a letter for the Garcinia sent from Blue Fox which stated that it was a trial offer and you pay postage only. That was in January 2016 and yesterday, June 1, 2016 I received a collection letter from Collect Pros that I owe $159.90. When I called Blue Fox they stated that I had 14 days to cancel the subscription if I wasn't satisfied. I am furious because I cannot get anywhere. Help anyone out there about what I have to do. Thanks Michelle Andrus!

11:03 am

Collect Pros - received 2 letters from this questionable company

I received my first letter from this "Collect Pros" for an amount of about $34.00, for what company I do not remember my husband paid it due to it being a relatively small amount. But then Friday of last week we received another Collection bill/notice from this very questionable company for $96.86 for a company by the name of Rejuviderme. I called Rejuvidreme and they stated I am not in their system they have no record of me ever being in their system.
They have never sent a bill to me and they also stated that they never use collection agencies unless it is an extreme problem. The "Collect Pros" also threatened to ruin my credit if I did not pay this questionable bill. I'd like to see this questionable company put out of business for good. So I have reported this "Collect Pros to the BBB of Nevada in which they responded that they will get back to me as soon as they have completed their investigation of this "Collect Pros" company.

Update by Tonieaw
Apr 11, 2016 11:15 am

This "Collect Pros" seems to be a scam company that uses threats to your credit and infecting your computer with a virus.NOT GOOD certainly not trustworthy. Avoid at all cost!

Update by Tonieaw
Apr 11, 2016 11:11 am

This "Collect Pros" seem to be a scam operation you can not speak to anyone when you call the telephone number they provide and they try to keep you from disputing the charges by trying to infect your computer with a virus and then when you manage to get to the section to write in your dispute, they never responded to my dispute of this very questionable bill And you can't speak to any one there is only a computerized message without the option to speak with customer service or anything at all where you can actually speak with a person.

H
9:13 pm

Collect Pros - collecting a debt

I received a letter from Collect Pro claiming that I owe $87.63 to a company call La Cream Skin Care. I called this company and they said that I do not owe them any money and to just ignore this letter. I thought that I would Google this Collect Pro company and see that they are trying to scam people out of money, so I found your complaint form on line and decided to fill it out and submit it.

May 03, 2016 10:07 am
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I ordered product Allegra in February I canceled immediately for any more orders I email them I call them everything was cancelled now collect Pros send a letter stating I need to send them $70 and $0.04 to clear my debt cannot reach anyone what do I do about this letter I don't have the money to pay it

Apr 08, 2016 11:24 pm

don tfall for it.

C
12:22 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I received a bill stating that I have to pay for this product. I cancelled this product when I found out how much it will cost me and I also informed them that I sent them back without even openning it. I dont have any documents cause I already send it back. I will pay if I owe them unfortunately I returned the product. My credit score is 806 cause I pay...

10:12 am

Collect Pros - allegro anti-aging

unauthorized credit card charges . I ordered a free sample of Allegro and paid the shipping charges of $4.95 The next I knew I was charged $109 on my credit card I order the free sample from a fraudulent site that I was lead to believe I was ordering this free sample from Robin McGraw products, Dr Phil's wife. That was not true however. I called the phone number that was on my credit card for the product and was assured they had taken off my credit card. They didn't and now I get this notice for $70.04 as an over due balance, Of what? I didn't order anything. Apparently this is a scam as well. I called the number on this pink letter I received but you can't talk to anyone. This came from a place in Pacoima CA . These scams need to stop ! Both for the products people are scammed into and these scamming collectors.

A
4:03 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Just got a letter stating that "this is an attempt to collect a debt". I have never ordered anything from this company. I tried to call, but got a message telling me how to pay this bill. I went to the website (www.collectpros.com) but got the same thing. There is no way to get ahold of a person to dispute this claim. I have seen on the internet that many...

D
1:13 pm

Collect Pros - idol lash

I am being charged for products I did not order. I did request a trail sample for which I received and paid for. Company charged my account a second time and sent products. I wrote refused on the package and returned it to the post office. My bank credited my account as the saw I was charged twice. Now this company has sent me to a fraudulent collection company. When I call both companies NO ONE ANSWERS The phones. Ridiculous

6:52 pm
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I received a pink letter today from Collect Pros stating that I owed $87.63. It does not state the name of the company I owe it to, but it has to be one of the two above. I ordered free samples and cancelled once I found out that it really cost $87.63 a month and asked for some refund, which I received. I have never received any more products and do not owe...

8:23 pm

Collect Pros - debt collection notice - fraud

Receive Courtesy Notice regarding an Overdue Balance. of $43.82 for a product Biofinite. Notice states that I can make secure payment online at www.collectpros.com. or over the phone by calling 1-877-439-1825.

Biofinite along with another face cream was a free sample, with subsequent orders sent each month thereafter. I called the company to cancel so that they would not send additional orders and charge me. I was told that they had mailed the second jar but they would cancel the order. I notified my IRS Credit Union, and the monies were put back into my account with the Federal Credit Union.

11:10 pm

Collect Pros - collection

Received a pink letter today from this company stating that I owe $35.00 to a company called La Creme, I did buy a few months ago one jar of cream from them but paid before shipping. tried to call this Collection company and of course no one answers, called La Creme and they said they have been a getting many complaints about this company, I asked how come they are not doing anything about them, and got no explanation..BE AWARE...i'm not sure why the police is not involve..

Feb 23, 2016 6:41 pm

I got a pink letter today coming from Collect Pros asking me to pay an amount of $85.94 for the payment I didn't purchase. This is obviously scam. I did purchase before of idol lash which cost only $10 and I already paid it using my prepaid master card and have received the product long time ago. Yet when I check the reference number from the Internet it was shown that I again ordered the same product last 01/23/16 which I did not.

2:38 pm

Complaint Rating: 99 % with 136 votes
P.O.BOX 4133
Woburn, MA 01888-4133
collectpros.com
Recieved a letter in the mail from a collection agency which is being run out of a P.O. BOX in Woburn, MA. The letter states that I have charge that is in collections for somthing, someone called Forskolin Belly Buster. I have attempted to call this shady operation but not to my surprise, there is no one who answers the phone. Would be curious to hear from others who may have recieved a similar letter as I will be pursuing legal action to it's fullest . I paid for Forskolin Belly Buster with my America Express card at time I order the product.

10:57 pm

Collect Pros - a request to pay a debt for non-payment for miracle phytocermides

I received a collection letter for an alleged debt on January 26, 2016. ( the date on the letter was January 13, 2016) To the best of my knowledge, I have not received this product in the past. To be fair to this company, I sent them an email requesting additional information( date of purchase, company purchased from, etc) I normally use one of my credit cards when purchasing online so even if I did purchased it, it would have been paid. If provided proof that I did purchase this, I would certainly pay. Having been scammed in the past on computer IT, I am suspicious that this debt is valid.

Apr 19, 2016 11:29 am

Yesterday I received a Notice to collect a debt from Collection pros for an item I was foolish enough to buy online. I did indeed purchase their product. What I didn't do was order twice as much. At the time of purchase I paid with my credit card the amount due in full. When I received their product and it was 2x the amount I ordered I immediately suspected they were scamming me. Sure enough today I received a pink letter from Collection Pros dated 4/8/2016 with the header "THIS IS AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT". You can see where this is going? They send me product I did not order then without any prior notice I get this collection letter. That's the scam. Send order out the door than follow up with collection letters? This is America - not Russia and I'm not going to telegraph my plans for Collection Pros. Let's just say it's time to make some noise and put these scam artists out of business. If you're reading this Collection Pros make note of my name. You will hear it come up again. RIP OFF! THEIR PRODUCT IS " CLEANSE BLAST". IF YOU SEE THIS ADVERTISED RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN IT'S A SCAM!

10:11 pm

Collect Pros - la creme skin care

I just received a pink notice saying I owed $87.63. I have paid for the cream and have the statement from my CC to show for it. I cancelled after that because I didn't like the cream. I have tried to contact both companies, but have not received any information back. There is no way to reach Collect Pros. After reading all the complaints I am wondering who to contact to get this cleared up. Feels like a scam!

Mar 07, 2016 11:30 am

I received the same pink letter from Collect Pros on a LaCreme Skin Care.. I had cancelled my order once the price of $87.63 was billed to me. I did not send product back and told the representative of the Skin Care. What do I do now?

Sudy Jenkins
[email protected]

Mar 04, 2016 2:49 pm

I have a letter from COLLECT PROS dated January 13, 2016 which I received in February. Their claim states I owe a debt for LaCreme. The address to send payment is PO Box 4133, Woburn MA. I cancelled my subscription purchase of that product in July 2015 and paid my balance in full. I have filed a complaint with the USPS Inspection Service online. Though I did not lose money in this fraud, I hope it will be investigated and the perpetrators prosecuted.

C
5:00 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Collect Pros - idol lash $155.94 debt i've never heard of before today.

I received a pink letter today January 13, 2016 dated Dec 30, 2015 giving a www.com address to dispute claim. First I called the number they provided 877-439-1825 telling me to go to web site to dispute. I did that and followed instructions by providing reference number. Instead of disputes it stated thank you for confirming your debt. What a scam... I am 72 years old and never order from any on line crap. First of all I am almost blind and cannot wear makup due to allergies. But to direct someone to a web site that deliberately confirms when it states it is designed to dispute the vadility of said debt is surely a scam to begin with. The reference number is 955389. I had a friend try and the page she got was different but wouldnt let her enter information then she was redirected to the same page I had used. SCAM ALL THE WAY

Feb 04, 2016 5:38 pm
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I received a pink letter from collectpros today out of Woburn, ma. for someing called La Cream. I don"t know what this is .I am not able to work and will not pay what ever this is . now I did have my debt card stolen .had to close my account .dont continued to say anything else to me about this.

Collect Pros contacts