Coles Supermarketscoles home delivery

S Nov 20, 2018

I just had a Coles truck turn up while watering my garden and lawn, he ignored that I was there watering my fresh fertilised lawn and parked right where I was, he asked if it was ok, I said no you can see clearly I'm out here tending to my lawns, he ignored my request to move the truck, he deliverd to the house/duplex across the road. 33 Elizabeth Circuit, Flinders NSW, 2529.
Mind you their driveway was available for him to park in. When he came back I told him how rude he was, he just smirked. No apology.
I consider this behaviour extremely rude and inconsiderate and will now be forced to plant trees or put stakes into the ground to avoid this happening again.
I was in clear view hosing my lawn. He asked if it was ok then ignored me when I said no. I wish to make a formal complaint regarding this driver.

I live across the road at number 26 Elizabeth Circuit.

Sindy Took.
Please email me back on
[protected]@hotmail.com

coles home delivery

• St
    Starryboii Dec 03, 2018

For starters, the grass he is parked on, doesn't belong to you as it's the natures strip, so council owns it. Secondly, based on the photo you posted, this truck doesn't interfere with anything you're doing. I don't see how a truck parked maybe, 30 centimeters off the road interferes with you watering your lawn (which by the looks of the photo is before 4pm so you're currently breaking water restriction rules but we wont go there). To over exaggerate that you "will now be forced to plant trees or put stakes into the ground to avoid this happening again" is a bit excessive considering this is a first time occurrence, and with lack of additional posts I will say this is the one and only time this has happened. Sure this gentlemen could have been rude to you, but based on the way you've reacted and posted online in seeks of putting through a formal complaint, it looks more as though you are seeking some sort of "revenge" for a man doing his job than a resolution to a non-extant problem.