Coles Supermarkets Australiastaff

A Jun 27, 2019

Twice in one week I have been ignored by staff- on both occasions I was waiting to be served- the first Occassion I had already been waiting for nearly 15 minutes- another customer came up next to me and was served before me- I put items back on shelf and left - I was waiting to be served at the deli- 2 staff completely ignored me on this Occassion.
2nd Occassion was today - I was waiting at checkout to be served- the store was busy- lady on checkout asked another staff member to open checkout 5- the checkout that I was waiting at the checkout lady was serving another customer before me- she then instructed the lady behind me to be served at checkout 5- so once again another customer served before me after I had been waiting.I spend up to $450 a fortnight at Coles in groceries- no more I am taking my business else where- that was plain rudeness on both occasions- good staff ethics.