Coldwell Banker Real Estate Logo

Coldwell Banker Real Estate

Having problems with Coldwell Banker Real Estate?

Coldwell Banker Real Estate reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Sep 16, 2008. The latest review Dieceit of square footage to increase the price was posted on Apr 15, 2021. The latest complaint facebook post was resolved on Jan 12, 2018. Coldwell Banker Real Estate has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 94 reviews. Coldwell Banker Real Estate has resolved 23 complaints.

Coldwell Banker Real Estate Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 500 4053 (United States)
+44 203 600 1906 (United Kingdom)
+353 14 110 012 (Ireland)
+351 211 311 797 (Portugal)
+40 757 092 185 (Romania)
+62 212 553 9388 (Indonesia)
+65 93 202 020 (Singapore)
+66 21 632 845 (Thailand)
+54 114 784 0039 (Argentina)
1855 Gateway Blvd, Suite 750
Concord, California

Coldwell Banker Real Estate Complaints & Reviews

Coldwell Banker Movesmisguided, lied

I had a property to rent out as is condition. JOe perrone assured me tenant would fix property as is and move in and pay rent. ONce tenant moved in he never paid renta and reported the property to state on things that needed to be fixed. Mr. perrone as advised me I should not pull credit nor worry about tenants income, supposedly go base on his word. I did and now I have a mortgage not being paid and house in disarray. He lied about several others business matters. will not return calls etc

Coldwell Bankerdislike women or what???

In Johnstown, PA a Coldwell Banker Realtor and the Seller made my first homebuying experience a memorable one to say the least. Keep in mind that the Realtor was a "dual agent" (suppose to be working for the seller and buyer).

I had a Home Inspection done and had a concern regarding the electrical work. So a friend of mine made an appointment with his electrician to take a look at the electric work in the house to ease any concerns I might have. I contacted the Realtor (from work) and was instantly interrogated as to why would I want an electrician to look at the house. Then I was asked for the electrician's phone#. I replied that I didn't have the phone# and that my friend set up the appointment. The realtor got irate and said he wanted the # just in case he got a flat tire and needed to cancel the appointment. I again explained to the Realtor that my friend made the appt and if something happened and he (Realtor) could not make it he could call me and I would pass on the message to my friend. He then seemed like it made a difference that I was going to be there when the electrician came to look at the electrician.

That's not all...After I got home from work, the realtor called again and said that the seller " was tired of people walking through his house!!!" and the realtor agreed with him. Once again, the realtor questioned my reason to have an electrician look at the electrical work. The realtor and seller had a problem with me receiving peace of mind. I was paying for it, not them, right?????????????????

Bottom line, I DID exercise "MY RIGHT" to have an electrician look at the house before I bought it and was very pleased at the electrician's findings and advise. I would think twice (or more) before considering using Coldwell Banker as your realtor and I DEFINITELY WOULD NOT, again, WOULD NOT use a so called "dual agent". A dual agent looks out for him or herself and that's it.

Coldwell Bankeragent fraud

Recently we tried to shortsale our house with a Coldwell agent. He tried every sneaky move to make the most out of this deal & finally the bank denied the loan for the buyer, because our agent worked with a loan agent that was doing illegal stuff & the bank found out.
      My problem is now that we are trying to change our agent, the coldwell agent wont release our files saying we had signed a one year contract with them to list the house (which is not TRUE, he never disclosed these policies with us) & the reason the deal didnt go thru was because him & the loan agent (he chose) worked to get extra rebate from the lending bank without letting us know, resulting in loan denial from the buyers lender.

• Wa
          Wary of Bank of America Jun 11, 2013

You must lodge a complaint with the California Board of Realtors, and I would also alert the California Attorney General. If this realty agent is doing this to you, he is doing it to others and will continue to do so until his license is revoked.

Tom Ogle Coldwell Banker — illegal eviction tactics

ING Direct committed a fraudulent foreclosure on my property. As I was in court litigating the fact that the...

Coldwell Bankers Bartelspoor service

I had a very awkward and unusual experience with this agent. He was briefly nice at first when I requested information on a house that I thought he was the listing agent for. When he found out that we hadn't decided on a permanent agent for our family yet and that I wasn't going to automatically chose him, he became unhelpful, rude, and aggressive. It was very odd behavior and made us feel very uncomfortable. His actions appeared very self-serving and implied a strong sense of entitlement without the concept of earning someone's business. Very Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde with his surprising and fluctuating mood swing. We decided to steer very clear of him.

Coldwell Banker — agent incompetence

Total incompetence on the part of this agency. If I help even one person steer clear of them, then it will...

Coldwell Banker Florida Moves — 1300 dollar loss in repairs

Coldwell Banker: Florida Moves is completely non-responsive around customer service. In fact, they asked that...

Coldwell Banker Agent — hasrassment

This agent (Terry McCorthey) has no respect for her neighbors or their right to peace and privacy. M...

Coldwell Banker — scam

I contacted the Capital Region's Coldwell Banker Concierge Service for recommended painters to paint an...

Coldwell Banker Burnet — no response

I see another story similar to mine, however instead of selling a home I was purchasing. My husband and I...

St. Cloud

Coldwell Banker Advantageillegal documents filed against property title

Coldwell Banker Advantage of Overland Park, Ks, the broker of the firm (Karen Bergin), and their agent (Linda Bobski) failed to sell my home and then filed an illegal document to cloud the title of my home, thus making the property unmarketable indefinitely. Their tactics are nothing more than extortion because they know it is cheaper to pay them what they demand than it is to fight them in court. Their real estate licenses should be revoked and they should be banned from practicing in Missouri due to their illegal and unethical actions.

ChangeBeginsWithYou Jul 01, 2010

Coldwell Banker Agent Brian Kolb Westlake Village California has several complaints from clients he represented in the sale of property. Once a contract for representation is signed he does absolutely nothing but misrepresent property, attempt to coerce his clients to sell far below comps for a quick turn around. Involving himself in legal issues, provide false documentation that has nothing to do with his job as real estate agent. There are so many unscrupulous agents out there and they give good moral and hard working agents a bad reputation. Brian Kolb costs people hundreds of thousands of dollars with his dishonest practices designed to quickly flip properties. This practice not only costs his clients but the community as a whole by reducing property values in the neighborhoods he works. Does Coldwell Banker condone this practice? Unless something is done to weed out these agents our real estate market will never recover.

• Kr
              Kruk agent Jun 23, 2010

yes, I agree I had a similar incident with a Coldwell agent in Glendale, CA. He worked with a loan agent who tried to get a rebate on the loan by disclosing our filed taxes without telling us. When the bank checked our income they DENIED the loan due to our income, which didnt need to be reviewed because we were putting 20%down.

• Ro
              roger b Mar 11, 2009

These realtors should lose their licensing!

caldwell banker — cbvacations.com

they advertised a rental property at a weekly rate, called to reserve, the agent changed the price, said the...

Coldwell Banker — bad service

My wife and I decided to try and sell our home and upgrade back in February of 2008. We found the Coldwell...

Coldwell Banker Mortgage — customer service

They do not know how to manage the escrow accounts. They overcharge, threaten you when you complain and try...