Cognizantrevoked the offer letter

CTC offered me the job although I had mentioned that I had worked for them earlier for 10 days but I had to leave them as my mother was very ill. But, when this was told to HR after wards, she revoked the offer letter. This happened in CTS Mumbai and I believe that there is no point in telling the truth to these people . They dont believe in humanity, they only see money and run for money.

• Cy
    Cyrene Jacob Mar 01, 2012

I am very sorry to read about your ordeal with CTS. Cognizant is no doubt the worst company in today's modern world. This website has scores of compaints from India and the United States against CTS and this company should be legally declared as inhumane or sick.

I sure hope that your career has not been affected or your offer letter was revoked after you joined them.

Appreciate your courage to put this up on this forum and I hope this will help the younger people to make a decision if they are at any point approached by CTS.