Ddit Services / Duodecad IT Services Logo

Ddit Services / Duodecad IT Services

Having problems with Ddit Services / Duodecad IT Services?

Ddit Services / Duodecad IT Services Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 493 0390 (USA and Canada)
+44 800 520 0815 (United Kingdom)
+1 800 201 722 (Australia)
+352 26 111 840 (International (Luxembourg)
+43 800 296 449 (Austria)
+31 800 022 7387 (Netherlands)
+47 80 010785 (Norway)
+351 800 813 620 (Portugal)
+41 800 898 560 (Switzerland)
44 Avenue John F. Kennedy, Axento Office Building
Kirchberg
Luxembourg - L-1855

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Ddit Services / Duodecad IT Services Customer Service. Initial Ddit Services / Duodecad IT Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Ddit Services / Duodecad IT Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Ddit Services / Duodecad IT Services. Discuss the issues you have had with Ddit Services / Duodecad IT Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Ddit Services / Duodecad IT Services Complaints & Reviews

Ddit Services / Duodecad IT ServicesMoney has been taking and i’m only 17

19£ had been taking out of my account and more from my pay pal so I think someone is using my details to buy stuff

Money has been taking and i’m only 17

Ddit Services / Duodecad IT ServicesJasmine

I signed up for the video services that provide.i bought credits several times but when I got my bank statement I had been charged thousands of dollars basically within a 3 day time.i need to to know who I need to contact to do something about them charging me that amount of moneyit has totally drained my finances and I don't know how 5hey get away with doing something about it. I'm just glad I closed my account before they took all my money name of company is dditservices I tried calling them and going online to contact them and haven't got anywhere doing that. Please I need some help with this issue

Jasmine
    Jasmine

Ddit Services / Duodecad IT ServicesCharges for services unknown

Received a notification from credit card providers that the sum of us$165.99 was charged to my account. I do not even know who these people are. I had not seen their name before the bank alerted me... Are they some sort of third party accountants? The bank said that the payment was pending and that I have to wait a week to see if they would claim the funds. The date of the transaction was may 25th 2020 at 04:06:30. I wish to have a refund.. And to know who are they?

Dditservices.comdditservices.com

I have had three amounts of money taken from my bank account all on the same day. I just spoke to someone who told me to fill this in and send it to you.
        15/4/2020... £288.42
        15/4/2020... £97.88
        15/4/2020... £29.71

Total taken... £416.01

I have been asked if I know these two people... anton Gregory and Barak singing I have never heard of either of these two people.
        I would like the whole total returned to my bank. I will contact the fraud here at my bank as I am not happy and just want my money returned as soon as possible as it's my rent money.

Yvonne Jones [protected]

Ddit Services / Duodecad IT ServicesLivejasmin

I did pay £19 there but after that you are keep charging me £37.99. I got charged 4 times for it. Want my money back
          As i only make a payment of £19.Its a scam how can you take money out of my account without even letting me know. You owe me total £151.96 Need my money back ASAP. Its totally unacceptable. If I don't get my money back I'll take it further.

Livejasmin

Mar 25, 2020

Ddit Services / Duodecad IT Services — Unauthorized Credit Card Charges

03/25/20 Hello, I am calling after getting off the phone with both my bank and the customer service line...

Ddit Services / Duodecad IT ServicesWrongful charge

You have taken money out of my account when i have never even heard of your site can you please tell me why my account has 34 euro taken out of it when i have never been in contact with use? I have no idea who use are and i would like to know why you have taken money out of my account when i have not even used your company or any sites can you please reply to me and refund me my money

Jan 11, 2020

Ddit Services / Duodecad IT Services — prélèvements

Bonjour, Je me suis servie de vos services pendant un certain temps, cependant, je ne suis plus aller sur le...

Nov 05, 2019

Ddit Services / Duodecad IT Services — unauthorized credit charges

My bank contacted me from fraud alert team. they asked me about some charges. After review, I do not even...

Ddit Services / Duodecad IT Servicesmy credit card

my credit card was copied and processed from your site without my permission. I request the cancellation of this transaction and refund of my money card. I would like to make the necessary investigations and return to my side.my card 293 pounds 71 ​​cents was made in the last 4 digits of my card is 9015. I want to be examined and returned to my side urgently I started the legal process I want to be interested for this person.

Sep 18, 2019

Ddit Services / Duodecad IT Services — money being deducted our of my account

Hi there, I have noticed that there has been money being deducted out of my account from your services which...

Ddit Services / Duodecad IT Servicesrefund

There were charges charged to my bank account without my consent from a site called live jasmin. I want my money back in my account. Guy I was on the phone with told me I was out of luck because since it came from my card it looks like I made the payments and I didn't. I want my money back. Its over 100 dollars that was taken. I want it back. Thank you.

Ddit Services / Duodecad IT Servicesthief of credit card information and fraudulent utilisation

Someone take my credit card's informations to take money in my bank account throught payement to this website. But this website seems do not exist and so where goes my money. I want it back, because I'm gonna make a complaint to the police TICS for fraud and demand for the demantlement of this organizasition. I take some screen capture and I SAW i'm not the only one who have a problem with this site so

Ddit Services / Duodecad IT Services — my credit card swiped with out authorization

My credit card last digit 3234 was swiped for Rs.3289.47 last night by 11.55 pm. I was never registered and...

Ddit Services / Duodecad IT Services — unauthorized payment taken from my savings account

I have { two} payments of $53.99 each taken from my savings account without my concent. Both taken from...

Adelaide Metro Area

Ddit Services / Duodecad IT Services — fraude à la carte bancaire

Bonjour je souhaite me désabonné de votre site car je n'ai jamais ouvert de compte chez vous car un pirate a...

Dditservices.com — service is disgusting

Dditservices harassing me for chargebacks for a total amount of $990.75. They are relentless in pursuing me...

DDITServices — something called jasmine or something without my contend / unwanted charges, without any direkt and or indirekt agreement

Welcome to the Online Help Center! You: I never agreed to the charges right fr[n start, and I want to...

DDITServices — chat line

On March 21st I made 4 purchases for 33.99 on my debit and got charged for seven purchases before my bank...

Ddit Services / Duodecad IT Services — unauthorized credit card charges

Hi, I am writing you because I received an email stating that my credit card from Capital One was charged but...