Coach Bags Outletfake fake fake goods

This company shows authentic coach bags on it's website, which is set up to look exactly like an authentic coach website. They even say their bags are authentic coach and the pictures they show are authentic coach.

I ordered a coach bag optic art bag from them. When i got it, the material is not jacquard sateen on the outside - it is a cheap, flimsy burlap, , the lining fabric is not satin and the patch of leather on the front of the bag is stamped onto the patch in gold ink, not stamped into the patch, i doubt that it is even real leather.

Now, i realize that their prices are so low that i expected something to be wrong, but not to the extent of what it was.

I sent this company $77 usd. They ripped me off completely. I asked my bank to intervene and get my money back. This is internation fraud and mail fraud. Do no, i repeat, do not purchase from them.

When you order a bag and receive it, it looks nothing like an authentic coach bag.

• Si
    Siew Loo Aug 09, 2018

OMG, now really piss me off. I place an order from this site and i received my order but it was [censored]. Stitching so rough and colour so blur and you can tell it was rubbish. I want to return but i can't find a return address and no one from customer service reply on my complaint. Is any one can tell me what to do?

• Sc
    Scammed in USA Nov 25, 2017

Please do not order from Coach Online - Official. It is a SCAM site!! The site looks like the real deal using authentic Coach merchandise but if you check the links on the bottom of the page to such sites as Facebook, Twitter, Google, Utube, etc. It connects you to various different sites such as sammycorp., Envato, [email protected] or [email protected] The spelling is incorrect due to the lack of proficiency in English. Bottom line, if the prices seem to good to be true, chances are it is a FRAUD.
    Be careful and forewarned!!

• Du
    Dupedbyfakes Oct 03, 2016

I saw this site after I made a terrible mistake of ordering products online from coachoutletffactory-stores.us.com. Save your money--do not order. The product materials are not as described in their website. A false representation of coach products. They are so fake, I would be embarrassed to wear or even give them away. I guess there is no way to return and retrieve my money although they have a return policy, no return forms nor response when I informed them about my intent to return products.

• Ra
    raquel b Aug 24, 2016

i ordered 3 purses for my daughters, all coming to see us on christmas, site says DELIVERY BEFORE 12/24, my order was made on the 11th. charged my card that day, and an additional $6.07 for some reason. I have emailed them 4 times as there site says 27/7 help, they have no telephone number, I haven't heard from them I think i got scammed, , , ,

• Ll
    LLove44 Aug 12, 2016

I wanted to purchase a Coach bag for one of my oldest, dearest friends for her birthday. I decided to look online to look at the Coach bags that are available for purchase. I came across a website that has a picture of an American actress on the advertisement, and so I thought that this place was legitimate. IT WAS NOT at all!!!

I found a navy Coach bag for the amount of $59.00. I thought to myself that I found this amazingly cheap website that sells Coach bags and I'll tell everyone that I know who loves Coach bags to check this website out. WRONG!!!

I ordered the bag to be delivered to my friend in N.J. About TWO WEEKS later she received the bag and once she received the bag she texts me to let me know that she received the bag. I was thrilled. Then she proceeded to text me, "did you send me a bag? How much did you pay? Do you have time to talk?" I thought to myself, "that's weird? Why would you ask someone how much a gift costs?" Then she called me. I asked her "why would you ask me how much I paid for your birthday present? What's wrong?" Then she told me, "I hope that you didn't spent too much on the bag because it's not a Coach bag. It's a piece of ###."

I was so embarrassed!!! She told me that the "quality is the worst that she has ever seen." I told her that I wouldn't be offended if she wants to return the bag and she said, "good because I want you to get your money back. You got ripped off badly."

I was and still am so embarrassed by making the order. So I emailed the seller and told them that my friend wants to return the bag and fhat she did not receive any kind of paperwork or a return receipt. I get an email from the seller THREE DAYS LATER! Telling me that the bag can be returned but for me to keep in mind that "I should keep in mind that I should be the one to pay for the return and to pay the fee for the Chinese customs office. Maybe your friend can find someone else to give it to." After I read that my blood was boiling!! I responded with "There is NO WAY I am going to pay for me to return something that is counterfeit!! Your website was misleading because when I ordered the bag I believed that the bag would be delivered from a Coach store in California, not China. Your website is all based on lies!! Your company is performing the "Bait & Switch" routine!! Please just email me a return receipt so that I can email her the return receipt so she can send back the garbage bag that you sent to her. You have nerve!!"

I can't believe how some people in this world think that it's okay to rip people off!! He showed no remorse for anything. He acted like it was MY RESPONSIBILITY to pay for the return!! I've NEVER HAD AN EXPERIENCE like that ever in my life.

Never, EVER ORDER from a website called Coach Factory Outlet.org The man or woman named Simmons Green is the one who emailed me telling me that I should be the one who should pay for the return!! And another employee is named Michael Zhang. He claimed that the After Sales Customer Service office would be the ones to deal with the return. Liar!!! I'm still waiting on that promise. Don't ever order from them unless you want to lose your money.

• As
    asosa03 Jun 20, 2016

I am a loyal customer of Coach, I have well over 30 different coach items. When I buy I splurge, today I was told that I could not purchase more then five items. I went with my friend to the mall, and since we were together they did not let us purchase more then five items between the two of us. This is a STUPID business practice, Coach has made a stupid mistake by implementing this policy. I am very disappointed and upset with this action. I ended up not pursing anything, it is really disappointing to me that they would treat a customer this way.

• In
    inamurata Jan 26, 2016

china
    disgusting site.fake items.i bought two sets of bags.wallet.earings but they send me FAKE 1 bag and 1 wallet only.they said that the items send seperately because it was too heavy that can cost a lot of tax in the customs, but the staff give me the same tracking number.i try to give them a chance to fix this problem but they ignore my request.i want them to retun the money but how...can somebody help me for this?thank you very much

angryone1 Jan 26, 2016

Do not purchase from coachpretty.com. they mailed my purses order to Italy instead of Indiana and when i reported the mishap they have done nothing to try and help... nothing to resend my order to the right address... nothing to refund my money. so i have no purses...and they kept $108 of mine. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM COACHPRETTY.COM or you stand the chance of losing your money.

• Lo
    locustcapri Dec 13, 2015

i just bought two bags from coachevo.com does anyone know if they are legit or not??

MaryBee Collins Duffee Dec 02, 2015

I also feel stupid and agree with those that say "IF IT SEEMS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT USUALLY IS!!"
    The company that debited my money is listed as YXTD CO..LTD Website has pics of Coach purses and uses the Coach logos...looks legit but is not!!
    Took my money the day I ordered on NOV 8, 2015 Its now DEC. 2, 2015 and no purse and no email about ANYTHING!!
    How can this type of fraud and theft be stopped?????... Mary in South Carolina

• Be
    belinda3138 Jan 03, 2015

Another fake one! I just had the same situation! I just paid for an order, but found out still items in shopping cart, which is very weird. So I googled it and saw all the comments! On my god! luckily, my credit card company said they can deny it after 48 hrs of the payment.

Chandra123 Dec 16, 2014

Another fake web site www.coach--bags.com

Chandra123 Dec 16, 2014

Here is another site which operates from China.. "www.coach--bags.com" whose payment is via "http://service.dollarcollect.com/" which is also operating from china. These web sites do not have contact address, phone numbers, etc.

• Be
    Beenscammes Nov 28, 2014

Fashion bags.org is also another coach scam. Please do not purchase anything here. They are "replicas". They charged more the my card then what was the actual price and won't return my emails to refund my money and not send the product. I thought I was buying actual coach until I checked my account. I went back to the website to look at their contact info and FAQs and realized everything was in poor English, although when shopping everything is maintained well and looked very legit. The charge was also from China.

joyce061607 Oct 21, 2014

I fell for it too. But I did not know they weren't real. I got my order but the purse started falling apart. Ive been emailing for about a week back and forwards but I'm not getting anywhere. I won't ever buy from there again.

• Mi
    Mileva Sep 30, 2014

Scam!
    Coach Handbags Outlet Online - Coach Official Website Store Online
    www.coach.com.cm
    I paid $69.99 for the 'coach' bag, when I received it, I got the shock . That bag was not worth more than $5.00. I didn't checked all facts. Just warned you do not bay anything from them. FRAUD!

• Mi
    Mileva Sep 30, 2014

Coach Handbags Outlet Online - Coach Official Website Store Online
    www.coach.com.cm
    FAKE!!!
    I bought Coach handbag from Coach Handbags Outlet Online - Coach Official Website Store Online, and payed $69.99. When I received it, OMG, you can see that is so badly made, cheep and awful. 2$ shop sells better bags . I am embarrassed to tell anyone. However, their web site : www.coach.com.cm. Please avoid this website at any cost.
    I don't have any problems with the US-eBay sellers. They are very honest.

• Bc
    bce1965 Jan 19, 2014

Hi,
    Go to your Coach Outlet store or call them and they will give you the website of the real coach outlet online store. You have to wait for them to accept you. But I can tell you I have ordered from the real Coach outlet online store and I am not impressed. All these bags being made in China is a shame, because the quality is just not there. I almost believe they are seconds or something.

• Tr
    TravisA Jan 01, 2014

Well I have two websites that I have complete dismay with if I should share my store I have no way to tell you to contact or share way to get your money back if you have already ordered anything from them I am in the middle of claims with both and my bank has been quite helpful with the situation so that I am very thankful about.
    1. http://www.coachfactoryoutlets-inc.com - I ordered from this website and received the goods within about three weeks I should have done the research before actually ordering online I have been to a few of the actual outlet stores Ellenton, FL, Orlando, FL and Albertville, MN so I am on the mailing list to be on Coach's actual factory website but I was in a hurry one day and just tried google searching this site. This is where all my problems started! (the official Coach outlet site is http://www.coachfactory.com ) It no longer took opening the package and seeing the product in about two seconds to tell that this was not an original Coach product. glue on the shoes strings from the patches, the name on the back of the shoes not even seemed together, The backpack that I ordered had the number one easiest note that Coach bag was not real C's embellished inside and outside, the inside C so cheaply printed on the could be rubbed off of the material. The makeshift dust jacket that they sent it in was the same way. I will attempt to upload pictures of these items. Do not order any products from this site! This was intended to be a Christmas gift for my wife for Christmas so obviously at this point I am telling her she isn't getting her intended Christmas gift on time, because I am not giving her a knock off purse that's not what was intended. Obviously not happy I went to the website to try to contact the seller and the only contact they have on the site is a email box that is non operative, even being a coder it does me no good to try to break it down because everything is Chinese/Japanese because they are located from Beijing. It should have been a sign to me when I could not find a phone number address location or any type of email address besides this contact box that does work. This is not only wrong its illegal, but good luck finding someone half way across the world behind and ip address.
    Part 2 - http://www.bags-arena.us/ (this site came up when searching for coach factory outline) I ordered over $200 of merchandise from this site. Much simpler of an explanation for this site. Never received this merchandise, no tracking. It was ordered, I waited to see if they just forgot to send me any tacking info. This site atleast had a working email contact box and a secondary email box. Well I emailed this seller 4 times with no response or answer to any of my emails. This company I being out of Hong Kong still did not have any kind of address or phone number or anything like that. So I currently I have a claim with my bank for not receiving my merchandise with this company either.

So overall these companies have made my Christmas a rather crappy experience for purchasing online but huge learning experience that I figure I can at least share with you and keep you out of the same situation. Please do not but from either one of these sites. Cheaper is not always better. If you want true Coach merchandise http://www.coachfactory.com (the clearance section is actually cheaper then these know of china sites that you don't get your stuff half the time anyway) don't let them ruin your day like they did mine.

• Me
    merchantd Jun 27, 2013

My shipment from the site coachhandbagspro.com hasnt even arrived though I had put the order a week back. Can you please let me know what to do. I have tried mailing them and contacting them, but there is no response

MARIA KUGLER Jun 13, 2013

I ordered from coachcheapoutletonline and am having aproblem getting someone to answer my emails. I would like to send purse back as it is not what I ordered but they said I need to take a picture of the box it came in so they can see it. I feel that if you aRE NOT SATIFIED, YOU COULD GET YOUR MONEY BACK. BOY WAS I WRONG!!

• Hs
    H Saul May 04, 2013

I ordered from coachhandbagspro.com paid $114. dlls for 2 purses and Igot them yesterday let me tell you, they smell awful, they're so cheap and ugly they had tape over the coach emblems and I order a black and I got a brown instead. they looked real on the pictures, I just want my money back !!!

• Co
    Coach outlet online Apr 10, 2013

If you are willing to buy any Coach protucts online, be sure to read this blog first. It might save you lots of time and money

www.mycoachoutletonline.com

• Ba
    Bacagirl81 Dec 09, 2012

http://www.cheapbagscoachoutlet.com/ has anyone used this company before? I really want to try but I'm not sure. Real, fake or just a total scam??? Please help!

• Ba
    Bacagirl81 Dec 09, 2012

http://www.cheapbagscoachoutlet.com/ has anyone used this site before? Real, fake or a complete scam??? Please help

sarahbaby Dec 06, 2012

• Su
    Suzchef Nov 21, 2012

Purchased a bag and they debited my account plus a foreign currancy processing fee. I contacted the bank and they said to wait a few days to see if I actually got the purse. It came this week and is not the one I ordered at all. It is an ugly pink fake coach bag. The box it arrived in looked like it had been run over by a truck. I have sent two emails with no response. Guess I will have to consider this an $89.00 lesson learned.

• Ca
    cat823 Nov 16, 2012

Thanks people...it looked funky and when i compared the products and prices, i said, "this cant be right..." so i looked for reviews and saw this website...then i looked at the "contact us" link and there is no way to contact them. LOL WOW...again thank you for the heads up!!

• Me
    Meiliza Jul 15, 2012

Dear riverviewsjesse, thank, it's very useful... I also found a website that selling cheap Hermes bags, their prices are so amazingly low and they say that their items are authentic but they don't revealed their address in their website, I even sent them email and asked them whether their Hermes bags are really authentic or not and I got the same answer that theirs are authentic and I doubted indeed. I then asked their website again and their website are ...replicabags. It's good that I don't easily trust them.
    If you wanna to a designer bag online, I think you could trust Singapore website, they usually put their companies name and address. Their goods are controlled by the government...and the world also know that Singapore Government are really strict in term of this. And off course the authentic bags prices are not drop so low.. M

• Ra
    Rachel22 Jul 11, 2012

This website also sells knock off coach products. I recently ordered hundreds of dollars worth of what I thought to be Coach Products and to my dismay was not only sent knock offs, but also sent the wrong items (a different purse and wallet). Hopefully people read this and no one else falls victim to their scams. I wish I had found this site prior to placing any orders. Thanks for all the other comments and warnings, I suppose we all unfortunately learn the second time around. Best of luck.

• El
    Ella May 10, 2012

I bought 2 handbags from them and received cheap fake Chinese bags with broken zippers. I contacted them via email and they offered me only 20% refund. Don't fall for that scam!

• Ki
    Kilike Mar 19, 2012

I went to this site thinking it was real and purchased 3 coach bags... A few days later I noticed a charge on my bank acct. for $181.16 from China. I completely forgot about my charge and called the bank to cancel that transaction which they did but few weeks later I received a denial letter from bank in regards to the investigation as they claim the goods were shipped and received. I went online to find out more information about that tracking #, it got me nowhere, I contact DHL company they use to ship from China and they couldn't help me as there was no insurance for the product. Make long story short, No purses, No money, No response from anyone on that site!.. Stay way it's a scam!!!

• Cy
    Cyndirella Mar 05, 2012

Has anyone ordered from Coachoutletonline2012.com ? Omg im so pissed now I orderd over 100 dollars worth of purses and it says processing for like weeks !

• Im
    Imstupid Feb 22, 2012

Www.coachoutletonlinecoachmall.com
    Scammers!!! These ###ing chinese cheap imitation crap cost me $340.00. I cant believe i was so stupid in believing this crap. This site looks so real that i completely fell for the scam. I actually got my products, but they look cheap as hell. They are made out of pleather, cheap lining, and fake coach emblems, dirty, and still some hot glue stuck on them. Dont fall for this crap, or you will be commenting on here just like all of us. There is no real coach outlet that sells online. Not even the real coach sells their products online. My husband is going to kill me, but thats what i get for falling for this ###. Dont send your products back because you wont get your money back. I almost want to contract someone to got and shoot these ###s...

• Li
    LiloM85 Jan 10, 2012

Omg I just read all the Comments on here and I feel so stupid to buy online. Like most of you I fell for their scam. I should've done my research before I went ahead and bought $160 worth of fake coach purses that look nothing like the items shown on the site. I had no idea it was from china and I didn't know coach didn't have an online store. The items I bought were not even the right color. I went back and tried to log in but it says I don't have an account. There's no way of contacting them through their site. They even charged me for a different amount that was on the invoice. I'm so pissed off! From now on I will never purchase anything online just to be on the safe side. I tried to email them through their help site and it's been 5 days already and no response. I wanted to return the items and get my money back but I think I should cut my loss and just keep them in case I don't get anything in return. Coach factory outlet is a scam!!! Don't ever buy from them!!!

marybel Dec 13, 2011

Order a purse online. They charged my credit card $67.00. Never received my pursed. Never recieved a confirmation # no phone #. I email them 4 times they say they can't find my order. I gave them an order #that i got after i put my credit card, they say now that their order # starts with a differ #. I called my bank they said the $67.00 someone named "united brothers" were the people that withdrew my money. This website has no #. They dont want to give me an address, phone, nor they havent called me at all. I even said to them im going to the authoritys about this. Im very upset. This was a christmas gift that i purchased.

• Mc
    mchllbnll Jul 13, 2011

what does anyone think about coachhandbags-outlet.org? it looks pretty legitimate and the prices are realistic (but marked down)
    has anyone tried this site before?

• Mr
    mrs11k May 20, 2011

http://www.cheap-coach-bag.com/ Against my BEST JUDGEMENT, I ordered 3 bags from this website...I was having buyers remorse the minute I did, but I keep going back to the site just to look at how cute the "PICTURES" of the bags are. The money has been debited from my account (Thru Paypal) and so far, all it says on the site is "processing"...I have a feeling I'll be getting totally screwed...but I only blew $130...and since Paypal stands behind you 100% I'm hoping I didn't make a mistake... I know when they say, "If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is." I'm thinking I probably should have just went to the damn Coach store and bought the real thing...but I have 2 "REAL" Coach bags and I love them, and only paid $50.00 a piece for them, TRUE STORY, so why would I honestly want to pay $300 at the store...UGH, so frustrating...

• Ki
    kimmigirl007 May 13, 2011

I ordered a leather coach purse from a discounted website. Within a couple a days they withdrew $87.00 from my account. I can't log into their account and I don't have a phone number for them. It's been a week and I have not received my product and haven't heard anything from them. I got scamed! Lucky my bank intervened and refund the $87.00 back into my account. Buyers beware. These discounted Coach sites are scams!! Goodluck.

• Ka
    Katiedad Mar 01, 2011

Before you purchase anything online, you should do your research first. If you had gone to the "Returns" section of the website you would have realized what a scam the "Coach Outlet" is. The return policy writeup is full of incorrect grammer... because it was written by a Chinese person who does not understand proper English. And yes the site does claim authenticity- that claim runs along the top of the site. And if you look up any web page with "scam or fraud" you will find any negatives about a site. People who have been ripped off will complain across the web. It's a shame that a brand like Coach would have factories in China, where trademark theft is rampant. Those same factories are probably producing extra product to sell on the black market. I've been to China twice and fake Coach products are everywhere. The fakes are nothing quality wise as the real thing. I'm glad that our government is trying to put a dent in this black market trade. Who knows what crime is funded by this either?