The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved CNAC Financing — Don't do business with them
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I got a vehicle financed through JD Byryder a little over 3 years ago. I too was told that I could trade in the vehicle for a new one if my payments were on time for a year. All the payments that were made over 1 1/2 years did not bring down the balance. In fact, I owed more than the purchase price. Thank god or the Attorney Generals office. Apparently I wasn't the only one. An investigation was by the State of Iowa for Nebraska and Iowa consumers and the company was closed down. By this time I had secures an auto loan with my credit union. I was told to return the car and put the keys in the drop box--and I did. I called the customer service dept and they tried to get me to keep the vehicle. I notice on my credit report it says account closed and payment in full settled for less. If you are thinking about financing with CNAC-DON'T...save yourself some money, time and frustration.
More CNAC Financing Complaints & Reviews
- JD Byrider - fraud and cheating
- J.D. Byrider / CNAC - repossessed car
- JD Byrider - horror story
- Russ Darrow/ JD Byrider/ CNAC - deceptive practices!
- JD Byrider - rip off
- CNAC Financing - Harrasment
- JDByrider - refusal to give me money back
- CNAC / J.D. Byrider - auto loan
- JD Byrider - don't buy from them!
- JD Byrider - mechanics suck