Club Pogonot all club pogo games load

A

Hello, I signed for club pogo games on [protected] for the year... I paid the $39.99 and all the games won't load... I'm paying for something that i can't even play... I always get please wait game loading and i get noting... Some of the games work... It just depends on the games i choose to play...

• He
    helene18210 Mar 25, 2011

my complant is diffrent my front page doesnt come up it does but its blank no photo or fav game list I do get top heading and click on friends that provides my games onthe side I click on then can get into my games but very fustrating I would appreciate any help ty my pogo name is helene1820

• Me
    meagamomo1 May 05, 2009

i too was able to play on pogo for a while and suddenly i can't fet into the game-states downloading and nothing happens or says my java isn't working or can start a game and suddenly i have a blank screen. been a member since 2006-what's going on?

• Na
    nana Mar 26, 2009

all the games i play says game loading and it doesnt load at all . can not play any games there for cant get my badges

• Ty
    tylrdal Mar 26, 2009

Pogo will not allow my games to download. this is the fourth day & I am frustrated. Please help. Thank You.

john montysko Mar 09, 2009

My wife bought Pogo and cannot connect

• Br
    Brenda Newberry Feb 13, 2009

Like everyone else, I am disapointed with club pogo. I love playing Phlinx, but my game want load, althought they took my membership fees for the year with no problem. I am concidering canceling my membership. Good luck to all, this is about my fourth comp;aint. Newberry141

• Co
    Connie Oct 09, 2008

Why can't I load checkers on pogo.If we're gonna pay for it, why can't we play it ???

Josette Keech Jul 27, 2008

My games won't load. It is frustrating! I feel like I wasted my money.

• Ca
    carrie Jun 05, 2008

my pogo games will NOT load says, , , , CANT LOAD IMAGES WHY

• Fr
    frances mazella Jan 26, 2008

Please tell me how to renew my club pogo subscription. I can't seem to find any way to do it. Thank you.

• Ju
    Judith Ann Russell Jan 19, 2008

I purchased POGO in October, 2007, and Oberon deducted it from my bank account, but I can't load the games. I can sign in, but nothing happens, and it just tries to load. I have sent them the tranaction #, bank card #, date, and still nothing. What a rip off. I will contact BBB, but I might as well kiss the $39.99 goodbye. CROOKS.