Clicks — unacceptable attitude towards customers
I went to clicks on 5 april. Upon entering I noticed a heated argument between the manageres and a very upset customer, regarding a price difference on the shelf.
The manageress was extremely rude, screaming at the lady infront of a shop full of people!!! They then came over to the paypoint where I was paying for my goods, where the mangaress screamed that the customer will not get the refund as shes screaming!!! Then continued by saying that the customer was screaming because the manageress is black!!!
At theat stage I interviened by telling her that she is incapable of handling a situation as manageress and is turning the issue into a racialistic one, which is totally uncalled for. She proceeded to scream at me telling me that im also * for coming up for the white lady.
That was an extremely embarrassing situation for the poor customer aswell as me. This was the 2nd incident I had with her and I am totally disgusted in the service. I phoned customer service about it and nothing has been done bout my incident so I didnt even bother with this one...
I am hoping that something drastic can be done about this. As the service is shocking!!!
More Clicks Complaints & Reviews
- Clicks - clicks don't care about customer service
- Clicks - treatment at pharmacy by assistant, and getting my profile wrong
- Clicks - they actually ripping people off with these specials, they making us buy more than we need
- Clicks - pharmacy always out of stock
- Clicks Retailers - product - clicks nappies (yellow pack)
- Clicks Retailers - service complaint
- Clicks Retailers - poor customer service @ ballito junction branch
- Clicks Retailers - extremely bad client service
- Clicks Retailers - clicks hillcrest
- Clicks Killarney Mall - security victimization and humiliation