ClickBankinstant email empire

R Mar 31, 2019 Review updated:

I originally joined with this company on the 12th day of february, 2019 by paying them $34.00 by credit card and additionally paying them by paypal $97.00 with the understanding that I would be allowed to send email twice a day forever for which they would pay me.20cents per email responded to. It was told to me that I would be paid on the 25th of each month, and when I did not get paid I complained and was then told that the minimum that they would pay would be $1, 000.00. I continued to complain as this was not stated prior to the project beginning, and suddenly when I tried to sign in, I was block from doing so, and once again I complained and was told that I would need to pay them an additional 37.00 to continue working.
Now I ask you, if I owed you money which they now owe me over 350.00 would you expect me to pay additionally to use the system? I believe that company is a scam, and I have used clickbank for years, and know that your company is honest and forthright, but I firmly believe that instant email empire is a scam and that they never had any intentions to pay me for my labors nor to honor their agreement. I am asking clickbank to refund me the original $37.00 and the additional $97.00 which I provided at a later day.
All the additional information I have is below.

http://www.Instantemailempire.com investigation in an attempt to get my money.
Contact is david smart -[protected]

• member id: 96959 |
• membership: diamond
• your affiliate id: 1499173

Affiliate status: active

Your system is now linked to builderall account.

Your click tracking link is

• member id: 95790 |
• membership: diamond
Your system is now linked to builderall account.

Your click tracking link is

• member id: 96959 |membership: diamond name: robert hicks
• email: [protected]@gmail.com
• password: bj14586787$

Please send all responses to [email protected] attn. Robert hicks

• Ha
    Hazel Surprise Aug 03, 2019

I began with this company in January when I was locked out before I spoke to Click bank and got some of my money returned I think click bank has integrity .I paid click bank and was returned with full access .Then I got up to $891.60 And all of a sudden my account was blocked and I was locked out of my account by Click Better. I will pay again if I can get click bank to help me get back to my account .I want to see if when I get to $1, 000 they will actually pay me .I think I have now been blocked for three weeks and could have the entire amount by now if not locked out of my account.I will keep you posted. I originally began with this company with click bank and am hoping this can be settled in an agreeable manner however I am still not happy with Empire instant e mail biz and think it could be a scam .

• Gs
    GSGinc Jun 26, 2019

I was able to get access to my Instant Email Empire account (free! Non of that drop down monthly payment Bull) through my Clickbank account. Once in my Clickbank account (If you did not signed up for one you should! That's the only way you can get into your Instant Email Empire account without being blocked and if you want to, While in your Clickbank account talk to customer service about getting your money back...) you click the red Support tab, then along the blue header click MENU, click CLK Customer Support, You will see a "How can we help?" in large letters... there are two buttons - Look Up Your Order & Contact us. Click on the Look Up Order Button. Enter the Email address and zip code/other verifying info of where you first ordered Instant Email Empire. You will be asked to verify yourself... put in the code. You will now see the purchase history and the info. Click on the blue button "Order Details, Tech Support & Refunds. You will get to your Order Details page.

There are 2 green buttons: One is "Get Access" I clicked on that and BAM! I have my account back. Even that pesky order for drop down disappeared! I lost a whole 3 days of sending emails because of them. I think hackers have been spying on the people who use IEE and Hijacked the website forcing people to pay up when they truly never had to! The other green button is for "Customer Service" of which I had my money back when they suddenly reduced my from 2 email sends per day to one email sends per day. Clickbank immediately processed my refund. It has worked for my yesterday when the payment person refused to fix his glitch that would prevent me from paying locking me out of my IEE account. I get in through my Clickbank account, no problem and no payment drop down menu in sight either!

If anybody see this pass it along! As well as to the person who's comment I'm responding above!

Get You Account Back and your self respect! Hope this works for all if you purchased IEE through Clickbank.