The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Clayton Homes — terrible company and they don't care
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Update... we spoke to two different local lawyers and they said we had a right to battle this but after their research both told us that it would be a long battle. Clayton is known as a drag their feet company. More money wasted then worth... We are still getting the push around, he said she said crap from the local dealer and the plant in TN. We took the ceiling down in our kitchen and found there was no center structure that ran along the open ceiling. Our contractor said we could install a support beam in till spring then a new roof would be needed. I have came to a conclusion, when you purchase something from this company expect to be treated like another number and if you are past your 1yr over product warranty then you have to have a lawyer to get anything done...
More Clayton Homes Complaints & Reviews
- Clayton Homes - scam and cheating!
- Clayton Homes - don't buy from them
- Giles Industries - bad service
- Clayton Homes - mobile homes services
- Clayton Homes - terrible experience
- Clayton Mobile Homes - Warranty
- Clayton Homes - the shingles on the roof.
- Clayton Homes - dublin va, staff, and miscommunication
- Clayton Homes - recall not being fixed
- Clayton Homes - scam