Citizens Bankheloc loan

R

I received the loan and was told only interest was due the first 10 years. I never intended to do that anyway but I needed 2 months to get my finances ready. When I received the bill it showed $59.50 was due. I had taken $120000 advance up front. The bill clearly says balance due $120059.50. I decided to get rid of that loan and go to another bank with a good fix rate home equity loan. I was told I owed $900 more in interest! The $59.50 was not all the interest. How would I possibly know that. I was never told this. I plan to take all my money out of citizens bank after 30 years with citizens. I cant believe how "shady" this loan is.