Citibank — false collections
My Mother had over 10 credit accounts with Citibank, I was on one account. My Mother passed away and I acted as her Excutator. I contacted Citibank and provide them with 15 copies of her death certificate and they said they close all her accounts andwould consoladate any outstanding debt and send it to me for payment. What they did was keep several accounts active charging $12.00 a month for the service. For months I was on the telephone with Citibank about this. Finally I find out that Citibank closed all my mothers accounts, put them into collections and put it on my credit report.
When I contacted Citibank about this their Collections Department could not find anything and referred me to their dispute department. I am still waiting for them to respond to my inquiries.
More Citibank Complaints & Reviews
- Citibank Credit Card Philippines - citibank 
- Thd / Cbna - incorrect reporting to credit bureaus 
- Citibank London - enquiry 
- Citibank Nri - dishonest business practises 
- Citibank - credit card application 
- Citibank / Good Year - unacceptable behavior and business practice
- Citibank - approved loan, cash not received
- Citibank - scam artists 
- Citibank - mastercard aa advantage
- Citibank - customer service not professional and lack of knowledge