Circle Kgas receipt

On May 13th, 2017 between 4pm-5pm, I filled up my car, with a full tank of gas for $38 on pump 5 @
13873 S.E. highway 42 Weirsdale, Fl 32195
(PH [protected])
Receipt failed to print at the pump, so I went inside to get my receipt, from cashier H. Melissa (register 3) she told me, she couldn't give me a receipt, nor did she give me an explanation! I was told to call in the morning, that they will email me one. Called in the next morning, just to be told again that they can't do that. I requested to speak to a manager or supervisor they hung the phone up on me. It's very inconvient, for me not to recieve a receipt, to show for my travel expenses when filing my taxes!!!