Cinnabonchasing customers out while they're still eating

L

On Sunday, 25 April we went to cinnabon tygervalley, which is quite a distance from our house to purchase cinnabons. We bought for over R200 worth of cinnabons and decided to have some of them there. We bought the cinnabons at around 16:25 and were told they'll serve us in take away containers cos they're closing soon, we accepted this. Then, while we were eating, they started picking the chairs up around us. to make it worse, while my sister was still eating, she had a bit of cinnabon left in her box, they tapped her on her shoulder and said they want to close now, can we leave! this was at 16:45. I find it utterly unproffessional and totally rude to chase an eating customer out of the shop!

• Updated by drammama · Jun 20, 2018

Please bring some cinnabon back to the Vegas Malls. Or an option to order them online. Thank you

• Sh
    Shannon36535 Feb 11, 2011

you aagree to take your items in a to go box knowing that they were closing and are surprised they asked you to leave cause they were closing... reallllly?

• So
    somewhere in Iowa Feb 11, 2011

Is it just me or did anyone else notice that they spent an enormous amount on cinnabons? Really 200 of anything but pennies is to much, you could go to the gorcery store buy the cinnabon rolls from the cooler section and go home and bake them yourself for a fraction ( a tiny tiny fraction) of that price.

• Fd
    FDL_HOU Feb 12, 2011

You knew they were closing and YOU are complaining about them. You are the rude ones

• Ri
    Rights4all Oct 29, 2012

Lumberey, you are in the right to feel the way you did. It doesn't matter if you only bought 1 cinnabon, it was how you all were treated.
    Today we are living in a world where good customer service is lacking in many fields of retail. The best thing to do is to not patronized cinnabon at all, and let your family and friends know to do the same. Work ethtics is what it is about, and there are still a few companies that will honor the customer views.

jonell holman May 25, 2013

Cinnabon needs to quit the business and stop serving these nasty raw tasting bad for business rolls. I will pay $5.00 for something good to eat, but these gummy, tough and really remind me of nothing. I threw the remaining rolls I had at the cashier and said, you should be ashamed of yourselves.

• Dr
    drammama Aug 15, 2018

I used to work at cinnamon when I was 16. I fell in love with them. But recently all of them are closing I Las Vegas. I would like to now why and what can I do to get some cinnabon rolls. or some locations up and running in Vegas. I really miss them in the malls.

Sara El-Deeb Aug 20, 2018

I order cinnabon weekly and complain to them weekly.

1. They get it late. They say it will arrive within an hour when their average arrival time is 1.5-2 hours.

2. What is even worse is that at times they get it wrong!

3. On top of that their bad attitude.

• De
    Dena McMurray Aug 21, 2018

Clump of hair found in rolls! Disgusting!!!

• Na
    Natalea Aug 28, 2018

I came to cinnabon ordered a classic roll then she said your out I get to window I bought 3 mini cinnabon only had two in bag went inside the manager took my receipt and said she put them in bag I will never again come here rude lady i recommend no one come here.

• Sc
    ScHmiiesser Bdubb Parker Oct 21, 2018

They not cooking the buns right at all they are ruining cinnabon as a taste brand and yummy taste

• De
    Denise Robin Feb 11, 2019

I could not wait for my birthday to come so I could get a coupon for a free Cinnabon in my Inbox.

I received a birthday reward for a free iced coffee.

I am highly allergic to coffee.

I am very disapointed.

You are Cinnabon - not a coffee shop!

You should get a Cinnabon on your birthday!

Sincerely,

Denise

Sahithi0821 Jun 25, 2019

I complained about the employe of the cinnamon store in Milpitas california and he texted me in this way
    "[censored] next time say it to my face periodt pusy as hoe!!!"
    Is this the way an employee talk to the customer or the people who give complain

• Za
    Zahra R Oct 17, 2019

Dareen mall dammam branch

Staff doesn't not understand English or follow customer's instruction
    I guess staff needs some real training

• Ra
    Rashidab Jan 05, 2020

I was traveling to pakistan with family from medinah airport .ordered coffee and cinnebon.the sales man didnt gave the bill recied.when we inquired.he said its lying here u didnt picked up and keep on arguaing that its not his fault.time 11pm.