Red Ribbon Bakeshop Logo

Red Ribbon Bakeshop

Having problems with Red Ribbon Bakeshop?

Red Ribbon Bakeshop reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 15, 2010. The latest review Staff behaviour - rude, bullying, offensive reply was posted on May 30, 2021. The latest complaint the icing is already expired 3 days before the expected expiration date. was resolved on Jul 14, 2019. Red Ribbon Bakeshop has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 80 reviews. Red Ribbon Bakeshop has resolved 3 complaints.

Red Ribbon Bakeshop Customer Service Contacts

87 777 (Delivery Hotline, Philippines)
+1 626 369 7118 (United States)
29th Floor, Jollibee Plaza, F. Ortigas Jr. Road
Pasig City
Philippines
Store Locator

Red Ribbon Bakeshop USA
16125 E. Valley Boulevard, City of Industry, CA 91744

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Red Ribbon Bakeshop Customer Service. Initial Red Ribbon Bakeshop complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Red Ribbon Bakeshop above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Red Ribbon Bakeshop. Discuss the issues you have had with Red Ribbon Bakeshop and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Red Ribbon Bakeshop Complaints & Reviews

Red RibbonStaff behaviour - rude, bullying, offensive reply

May 30, 2021 at about 9:58am Ever Gotesco Commonwealth Mall. Red Ribbon branch inside mall I wanted to buy red ribbon, moist cake to go will with my coffee. However your employee on duty with plate name JEEZ was so rude to tell me. I can buy my cake till at 10am." Can't you see he said I am doing something"? Please take note this is the second time he has done this to me. The first one was on May 23, 2021 time 9:50am I bike to do grocery and take my coffee with my favorite moist cake of Red ribbon. I am written to have this strong protest on your employee plate name Jeez. One more thing he didn't give me my receipt.

Staff behaviour - rude, bullying, offensive reply

Red Ribbon BakeshopService

Rude and Arrogant Manager. Went to their branch and ask for product availability (ube bloom) but instead of getting an answer we have recieved a sarcastic answer from the manager who was wearing an eyeglass. He told us not to look for something thats not displayed on their showcase. He was probably irritated because he was currently shooting a tiktok video when we came in. Very DISI hope your company wouldn't only focus on hiring someone just to fill a vacant position. But also check for the personality, behavior and attitude.

Red Ribbon BakeshopBlack forest

Sobrang nadissappoint ako, bakit ganun itsura ng cake 690 na yon? parang kailan lang bumili ako nito . 600+ din pero makapal tapos ang organize ung cherry sa ibabaw puro buo tapos kaht sobrang dami ng chocolate hindi syia tapon tapon oh messy tingnan ngayon .. ang nipis tapos ung mga cherry sa ibabaw hindi ko malaman kung tira tira nalang tas parang ang gulo parang putchu putchu lang ung itsura parang hindi sa redribbon binili! grabe .. !!anong nangyare?!! iyon na nga lang regalo ko sa sarili ko at sa mama ko 😒😒 kase favorite namin yan haist . !!

Black forest
      Black forest

Red Ribbon BakeshopYung cake hindi nadeliver sakin.

Omorder yung ate ko ng cake thru food panda sa red ribbon la salle last april 19 dahil birthday ko bayad na yun thru gcash pero walang dumating na cake sakin. Pumunta ako sa store ng red ribbon para magcomplain pero ang sinabi lang nila si food panda na yung may kasalanan don ni hindi nila alam kung napick up ba ng rider yun o hindi. Pumunta ako don para sana makuha yung details ng food panda rider pero wala sa log book nila. Ang tanging binigay lang sakin is yung resibo ng transaction nila sa food panda. Wala man lang way yung manager para ma actionan yung complain ko. Ni hindi man lang tumawag sa food panda regarding sa complain ko.

Yung cake hindi nadeliver sakin.

Red Ribbon BakeshopOffline Device cannot Redeem via sharetreats

Dear Sir/Ma'am:

Good day!

I would like to inform you regarding the offline device and as per crews, only Limited customers can redeem at Red Ribbon Store Puregold Commonwealth, Luzon for Sharetreats.

We are still at Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine at NCR plus and movement of people is only for essential purposes.

I tried redeeming today since I need to buy groceries, apparently, the crew who is about to leave the Red Ribbon store at around 3:10pm told me that they are offline. So I went to Mcdo and Chowking at Bedrock Luzon and there is no issue on redeeming today. I went back to Jollibee Puregold Luzon, same location, and they said the device is offline earlier and I can only redeem limited items but after awhile they told me that I can redeem everything.

I went back to Redribbon at Puregold Luzon and they still say that it is offline while there is no issue on redeeming vouchers for grocery items at Puregold via sharetreats. My husband went back at Red Ribbon to retry if the device is reconnected. He asked the crew to try since we do not have issue on other store but the crew insist that "it's only them who have an offline device".

I hope for your urgent feedback. You may contact me at [protected]

Thank you.

Raquel Dagarag

Offline Device cannot Redeem via sharetreats

Red Ribbon BakeshopChecking In Cake

The oreo cake 8x12 tastes like it sit in fridge open for a week. The best served date is until 11th of this month April 2021. I bought this from Central Mall Molino via GrabFood. I called up the Metro Manila hotline number of Red Ribbon Bakeshop, because I was informed provincial branches do not have customer representative. The customer service rep said someone will call me up and assist me in no less than 1-2 days since I called, but to no avail, I received nothing. I want refund, please.

Checking In Cake

Red Ribbon BakeshopGift certificate concern

I have a complaint about this certain staff sa citymall sa sorsogon named 'reyna'. Umpisa pa lang, I already told her to just check my voucher, kung valid pa ba. Then suddenly, I just received a text saying 'thank you for using your egift at red ribbon' sabe ko hindi ko pa gagamitin ang gift certificate kase para sa birthday sana yon this coming april 17. Ang gusto ko lang ay magpareserve ng cake! Sabe nya no reservations daw pero ginamit pa din yung voucher ko!
              This is unacceptable. I need to be compensated about this! I need you to give me back the 500 peso voucher!

Gift certificate concern

Red Ribbon BakeshopHappy Plus Offline

To Red Ribbon Pedro Gil Brach sobrang nakakainis kasi ung discount coupon na 100 pesos off d magamit dahil aga aga nyong offline ganun ba talaga un? Pag offline ang nag aadjust ay customer talaga kaya nga po kami bumili ng card to earn points and the same time magamit din ang discount coupon pero dahil sa offline nyo d namin magamit wala din pala kwenta ang hp card at coupon namin ayoko nlang ma badtrip kanina dahil 70th bday ng lola ko. D nman siguro na mali makuha namin ung dapat na discount namin pero wala man lang ginawang action branch nyo to fix ung hp terminal nyo kelan kaya mababago ang system nyong laging offline nakakawalang gana lang lagi kasing ganyan. Kung alam kong magiging display lang pala to sana pala d nlang ako bumili neto haizt

Happy Plus Offline

Red Ribbon BakeshopGift Check

Hi po! Pwede pa po bang mapalitan yung gift check ko. I kept it para gamitin this April sa birthday ng anak ko. When I checked may expiry pala (Dec 30, 2020). As fas as I know po kasi may batas na po na walang expiry ang mga GC. Pls help po. It's worth 3900 pesos po. Salamat po 🙏

Gift Check

Red Ribbon BakeshopThe rainbow adds 2021

Your adds are to offensive to all magicians by calling them boring and teaching kids violence its not fair to make an advertisement that may offend other business please make an official statement apologize to all magician community...
                    Thanks my partner is a full time magician
                    Ryan abanes biay...

The rainbow adds 2021

Red Ribbon BakeshopRude staff

Hi Good Morning,

Relay ko lang un ugali nun staff niya name JULIE, @ Red Ribbon Shaw Manadaluyong. Feb 12, 2021 dapat sa isang bakeshop ang bibili since 9am pa daw un open dumiretso na lang kame sa Red Ribbon. Pagdating dun akala ko open na kase 8 naman na at may naunang pumasok na LALAMOVE rider so expected ko OPEN na. Aba tiningnan ako sabe sabe sarado pa raw sila (rude ang pagkakasabe kase wala man lang po). Then nag ask ako what time ba?? sumagot na naman "maya maya" asking lang naman ganun ba dapat sumagot ang isang tao. ang dame nangangailangan ng trabaho siya na merun pero napakabastos.

Rude staff

Red Ribbon BakeshopButter Mamon

I bought this Mamon at SM Molino Red Ribbon branch. I checked the expiry or Consume Before Date and it shows 24January 2021 but while Im eating this piece, it has black molds already. What we can do about this? Please ensure the safety of your consumers everytime. I have a kid whose eating this food and Im very disappointed about this. Reach me out at shannen.[protected]@gmail.com or I would appreciate if you will call me. Here's my number, [protected].

Red Ribbon BakeshopCake slice

I would like to inform you the cake slice I bought in SM Cebu Branch. Cake Slices are having molds already and its expiration date was today January 23 and tomorrow January 24. I always bought your product but just today I was really disappointed that it was not reach its expiration date yet but it's having a mold already. Hoping for immediate response and action about this concern. Thank you very much.

Red Ribbon BakeshopService

Bumili ako sa redribbon waltermart nasugbu dahil birthday ng anak ko pero mukhang nakabreak ang manager at crew that so hindi ko sila inaabal pero hindi ko inaasahan na iaassist ako ng manager roon. Kaya naman gusto ko lang icommend ang staff ng Red Ribbon Waltermart Nasugbu dahil sa ganda ng kanilang service especially ang kanilang manager na kahit kumakain tumatayo to assists their customer. Sana lahat ng stores ganito, kasi nakakagana bumili pag ganito ang service. Sana makarating sa kanila ang aking pagbibigay feedback.

Red Ribbon BakeshopMango Cake

Hi, I ordered a mango cake the day before. I went to pick it up around 12:30pm today and it was suppose to be ready at 11:30. When I got there the name wasn't on it and I had to wait a few minutes for them to put it on. The lady told me not to shake it but I have to drive home. When I got home the name was unreadable and it was all over the cake so you can't read any words or even a letter. Hopefully next time the cake should be ready and when it gets picked up the customer should be in and out.

Mango Cake

Red Ribbon PhilippinesThe cake wasn’t delivered on me

I had an online transaction via messenger of red ribbon philippines. I choosed a round cake and payed the product through online payment - pay maya. They had a hard time reaching me on the number I provided since I wrote a wrong contact details. I was waiting for the rider to arrive for four hours until I decided to send a text message to the shop that caters my order. And the product wasn't delivered to me. They said they already cancelled it but they are not refunding it.

Red Ribbon BakeshopChocolate mousse cake

I ordered a chocolate mousse cake regular. When I was about to finish the cake I saw a paper inside the cake. I keep reporting on the website but there's a problem

Oct 06, 2020

Red Ribbon Bakeshop — Expired cake

To whom it may concern, I bought a triple chocolate roll cake (Full) in your Malibay branch by Edsa on...

Sep 25, 2020

Red Ribbon — Lady cashier behavior (duty time: around 11:30-1145 - date: september 25, 2020)

Dear Red Ribbon Management, Good day, I Raffy, will file a complain in your staff. I went today at Red...

May 10, 2020

Red Ribbon Bakeshop — Black forest cake

My husband bought cake today may 10, 2020 because its mothers day. He waited for 4hours on the line to buy...