Cindy Crawford, Meaningful Beauty — do not want anymore of the product
I ordered the meaningful beauty from a TV promotion I have tried the product and I can not use it. It not only makes my face break out in pimples ---which I never even had as a teen --but my face itches too. I DO NOT want anymore shipments sent to me nor do I want any more charged to my credit card. My regret is that I ordered three months of product without being sure it would be a product I could use.
Would you please close out my account effectively immediately. Thank you very much.
More Cindy Crawford, Meaningful Beauty Complaints & Reviews
- Meaningful Beauty - unauthorized billing
- Meaningful Beauty - deceptive advetising and marketing
- Meaningful Beauty - dissatisfied with product
- GRC Meaningful Beauty - unauthorized charges
- Meaningful Beauty - harassment & rip off & lies
- Meaningful Beauty - did not receive my order
- Meaningful Beauty - cancelled order
- Meaningful Beauty Vitamins - fraudulent ad/ misrepresentation
- Meaningful Beauty - won't refund my money
- Meaningful Beauty - customer service