The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Meaningful Beauty — scam!!!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
They are scam!!! They charged me twice on the same day. I didnt give authorization for the second charge. I called to speak with a supervisor I was told that they cannot see my acct and i cannot stop the shipping and the supervisor didnt give me her last name so I can report her. First name is Melisa... They are insisted on telling me there wasnt a second charge on my acct. I can see it on my statement. It is exactly same name GRC*MEANINGFUL BEAUTY and two different charges. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THEM...
More Meaningful Beauty Complaints & Reviews
- Meaningful Beauty - unauthorized billing
- Meaningful Beauty - deceptive advetising and marketing
- Meaningful Beauty - dissatisfied with product
- GRC Meaningful Beauty - unauthorized charges
- Meaningful Beauty - harassment & rip off & lies
- Meaningful Beauty - did not receive my order
- Meaningful Beauty - cancelled order
- Meaningful Beauty Vitamins - fraudulent ad/ misrepresentation
- Meaningful Beauty - won't refund my money
- Meaningful Beauty - customer service