Cincinnati Bellscams

B

I have dealt with cincinnati Bells hidden charges for over a year now. They have raised my internet bill by ten dollars as well as my cell phone bill. I have a contract I made 3 years before and they try to tell me its was a promotion which is a total lie. Also I finally cancelled on the first day of my billing cycle and I was still charged a ful month of service.
When youi cancell your sevice you cannot pay your bill online which is what I always do. So I go to the store where I set up my service and they tell me they cannot accept payment. So I call the customer servie and they tell me its a five doillar charge to pay with them. It took me over 30 minuteds to fiunally complete the process. Talk about a bucnh of crooks.
I used to like this company but it turns out there just like the rest of them I will never deal with the company again.

• Sl
    Slrnlh8401 Jan 24, 2013

A rep by the name of Mike Ackerman came around when they were installing Fioptics in my area. We signed up service for tv and Internet. The documents all say we would receive a promotion for 59.99 a month. No contract! Our first bill came in at 50.00. Every bill since that has been above 100. I emailed mike and got an undeliverable response!!! I called Cin bell. They haveno indication of the price on my copy and they state I am under contract even though my document states otherwise. This company is a scam!!! I will be contacting PUCO if I am not able to have this resolved by them. Then I will never ever deal with them again and will tell all of my customers to avoid them, too.

• Fo
    former rep Jan 07, 2013

I use to work for them. they outsourced jobs to costa rica and phillipines firing hundreds of ppl..I was not one of them. I was actually hired from Startek who is helping cincinnati bell fill positions. oh yeah we were hired in at $9.00 per hour. the other cincinnati bell employees who were terminated were making much more than that. FRAUDULENT company

• Fe
    Feedupdude Jun 01, 2011

I feel your pain. I just signed a contrcat with them for 2 phone lines and the internet. They promotion was $69.99 for this service and when I got my first bill, there was a $19.99 charge for additional services. When I called to complain, the guy changed his answer twice then said OK I'll take off the $19.99 charge. Then when I get my 2nd bill, the same charge was on there plus a .30 late fee. A $.30 late fee!!!
    So when I talked to them again, the guy was a little sharper but it was the same old lie. So I ask to talk to a supervisor and a woman came on talking as nice as can be. She tried to muddy the waters and make the bill as confusing as it could be made. It was amazing. They hire and train people to blow smoke up your a.. until you just give up. I called PUCO which their number is on the bill. They opened a case and so far have done nothing. I called the executive management for Cinci bell which gave me a voice mail. I don't expect for them to call me back but it will get messy soon when they cut my phone off in my business and I hire an attorney to sue their a...es. I am so tired of being ripped off by these companies. It's time to take a stand. Can't wait to see what a judge thinks about all this.