Church's Fried Chickenpot hole in drive - thru

N

On October 2, 2008, as I pulled in to the drive-thru drive my car hit something hard on the front-right side. I slowly backed up and noticed a huge split in the pavement that my tire had almost completely fallen in to. I picked up my order and told the young lady that they needed to get that hole fixed realy bad.

Today, someone at a gas station told me my tire was low so I went immediately to Discount Tire to get the tire check. The manager told me the tire had a big gash next to the sidewall which conincide with the events of the day before at the Church's Fried Chicken Restaurant. It was on the right side and could not even be aired up according to the tire service manager because it would blow! I am very blessed that I was not in an accident and hurt because of this negliegence that is needing to be handled by this Church's Fried Chicken Facility. The next person that has damage because of that hole could be less fortunate than I was.

I tried to talk to the Supervisor over the area and he just blew me off saying I couldn't prove that It was that pot hole that had done the damage on my car. He even hung up on me and wouldn't hear me out. I only wish I had gotten the name of a witness in line behind me, yet I had been in a hurry.

Companies who do no have enough regard for the safety of their customers do not deserve to succeed. I have heart this company is loosing ground, and I can see why. With a lack of integrity and honor, eventually a company will fail. I would have liked them to meet me half way in the cost of my tire just to show they are willing to take responsibility for their neglegance. I shall never enter one of their restaurants again. It is really bad customer service to treat a customer the way I was treated.

• We
    Westworld55 Oct 03, 2008

I would try contacting the home office.