Churches Chicken — lack of food, unclean, broken drive thru speaker
I recently moved to area of town that is less fortunate than some. I am a Church Chicken lover. I patronized a restaurant on Westheimer for 14 years. Upon moving to the South Park area I never had a complaint. My last three consecutive visits were very painful. It's awful to visit a restaurant that specialize in chicken have no chicken ready. On all three visit I was told that I had to wait 15 minutes for chicken. That's a sign of poor management. The drive thur P.A. does not work and there is no sign posted stating such. Cars pull up wait about 5-8 minutes before deciding to drive on up to the window to learn that the system is broken. When you get to the window then you learn that they are out of chicken. The restaurant is unclean and not appealing to the eye. Instead of spending money for TV advertisement, such funds should be diverted to restaurant make overs. The spicy chicken is too hot with pepper to eat. There is definitely a difference between spicy and hot. Try Popeyes to taste what spicy should be.
More Churches Chicken Complaints & Reviews
- Church's Chicken - food poisoning
- Church's Chicken - consumer survey no good
- Church's Chicken - racism against white people!
- Churchs Chicken - Horrible customer service
- Church's Chicken - nasty food, nasty company
- Churches Chicken - no air
- Church's Chicken - food in drive thru church's chicken
- Church's Chicken - the whole store
- Church's Chicken - management
- Church's Chicken - they gave me anything