Chrysler — service not getting back to me on my paint issue on the hood.
I contacted service department at my dealer on the 29 May, 2018 location 1 Autopark circle Vaughan, Ontario L4l 8r1. The service department checked the bubble in paint on the hood and gave me a invoice # 522863 and send the report to the Chrysler. Since then I have been contacting the service department and they have no resolution for me. The service department has stopped calling me on this issue. I spent hours on the phone to find an answer but no one has a solution for me. waiting for months now...I am completely frustrated by the service I am getting from Chrysler.
Have I made a mistake buying a Chrysler ?
More Chrysler Complaints & Reviews
- 2005 Chrysler town and country - spare tire storage area.
- 2005 Chrysler Town & Country - defective brakes
- Chrysler Pacifica - sub frame rust
- Chrysler Dodge Jeep sales - fraud
- Maple Ridge Chrysler Dealer - fraud truck service
- Chrysler - 2013 chrysler 200 limited no passenger side heat
- Wilde Dodge/Chrysler - service department
- Chrysler - transmission has a hard bump
- Stockton Chrysler Jeep - bad deal made with stockton chrysler jeep
- Chrysler - 2015 jeep cherokee limited wheels staining