Chrysler Financial — fraudulent collection practices!
In december 2007, I received a letter from chrysler corp offering an early lease termination of 5 payments on my chrysler crossfire srt6 if I leased a new chrysler. I gave the letter to urban chrysler in foothill ranch, ca and leased a new chrysler 300c. 2 months later chrysler financial began hounding me for past due payments on the old lease.in the meantime, the dealer has gone bankrupt and I am unable to retrieve a copy of this letter. This letter should be common knowledge at chrysler financial, yet they have ripped me off for $1860 because they know I can't obtain the letter from the bankrupt dealer. This is atrocious!!!
More Chrysler Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Chrysler Financial - scam and fraud!
- Chrysler Financial - repossession
- Chrysler Financial - lease return fee
- Chrysler Financial - lien release
- Chrysler Financial - illegal harrassment
- Chrysler Capital - billing
- Chrysler Financial - payoff
- Chrysler Financial - harassing me for my payment that was not late
- Chrysler Capital - 2016 jeep compass
- Chrysler Capital - automotive loan