Chrysler Capital2016 jeep compass

L Aug 20, 2018

I leased a Jeep Compass in Oct. 2015. All payments have been made on time. The car broke down for the first time in July. It was towed to the local dealership where I leased it. They returned the car to me 12 days later. After driving for 2 days it broke down again. It is still sitting at the dealership, they don't know what the problem is. The car just shut down twice in the middle of a busy road. It was a dangerous situation. I have talked to the dealership and Chrysler Capital about ending the lease early and waiving end of lease fee. There are 4 payments left. No one is assisting me with this situation. I know I signed a contract but I have a vehicle that is inoperable and unsafe to operate when they do have it running. Please contact me. I am shelling out a considerable amount of money on a rental.