Chowking Online Storechowking chicharon

It's been the 3rd time that i got disaapointed with chowking deluvery service. Chaowking was my fave fastfood since i got pregnant. Always thinking of chowling tofu amd chicharon. My first complaint before was that they let me wait for 2 hours before they deliber the food that i ordered. They promise for a gift cheque that i could use for my next delibery transaction but they didnt gave me any. Second complaint wjen they deliver me my food there was no drink the delivery man said he will come back to give me the drinks but never came back. I told to myself i wont order to chowking again after that happening but then today i crave for chicharon amd tofu. They deliver the food wrapped when i started to eat the food that i ordered i found out that the tofu box they put in botchi not tofu. I just did a deep sig cause i dont want to stress out. I decided to start with chicharon amd pancit cantoon. First try food was okey...2nd time i try the chicharon i taste something like tae ng ipis so o did check all the chicharon...i still find 1 chicharon still with tae ng ipis sticked into it. So disappointed.

chowking chicharon

• Mi
    microbike Feb 20, 2018

at exactly 10:50 a.m we call to order a lot of menu. and they said after 20 mins. they deliver to us. but it takes 1 hour and 40 mins. after they deliver to us, . we caLL them 3 times for follow up.. location of station chowing camiling. our location surgui 1st camiling, tarlac.
    hope the management would matter this.

• Mi