Chowkingcashier personnel

M May 28, 2019

Decided to walk and dine at V Central Mall chowking branch, kawit, cavite due to (unavalable halo-halo at Kuya J). So upon entry, I immediately asked the cashier if they have available halo- halo, and he promptly replied, "ay marami pa po maam". Okay, well said, so we sat down and talked about our orders. After decision was made, I them came up to the counter to have our orders done, "3 milky white halo-halo + 3 orders buchi". But to my dismay, he looked at the fridge and told me, "ay wala na po". So I said, "Kala ko ba marami pa? Panong wala?" And he replied unapologitically, "super sangkap lang po ang meron". Without a word or an apology. So we decided to move to Mang Inasal were we received best service.