Menu
Chowking
reviews & complaints

Chowking
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1074 complaints
11 resolved 1063 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Chowking. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
9:20 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Bastos na manager ang tagal tagal n ng order tntawanan pa kame imbis kumilos ganyan ba ang service n dapat asal ng manager sana maaksyunan nakakahya ang ugali. Andrea Badiola ng Sm southmall chowking branch

E
7:14 am EDT

Chowking - About the MANAGER

Hi,

This is Erma Joy Cordova. I send this email out of my frustration to one of your manager in charge today. I ordered thru your website and waited 1hr and 30mins just for the manager to cancel my order.

He mentioned that no rider is available. I understand that. But I keep on sending the store a message trying to follow up my order but it seems that they don’t care anymore.

I gave them a chance because this happened to me as well last time I ordered from Greenwich website and the order arrived late I didn’t receive any update from them too. However, an hour and a half passed but still no update so I decided to look for there contact number.

I called them, and to my surprise they just saw my order and they will cancel it because they don’t have available rider. I was able to express my frustrations to the manager but no matter how mad I am because I am really upset and hungry, I never curse them.

I just want this matter to be addressed properly and give proper actions to those who are in charge today to give justice and also to make sure that this won’t happen again!

Plus, the manager I spoke with don’t even know how to empathize and be sorry on what he have done and doesn’t know how to acknowledge his wrong doing.

Please take disciplinary actions to this employee as I am willing to take this into further actions if you won’t do something about this.

Thank you.

Desired outcome: I want that manager to take responsibility of what happened such as disciplinary actions for this won’t happen again.

M
8:15 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This is what happen earlier, My dad and son went to Chowking (philcoa branch) and they ordered some Halo-Halo. After that, my dad instructed my son to give the PhP200 peso bill to be exact two100 peso bill each. My son give the bill to the assigned cashier (not tall and kinda fat girl) and after a minute the cashier talk to my dad that the she accepts only...

4:18 am EDT

Chowking - Customer service

I went to Chowking Rock Plaza Mindanao Avenue June 9, 3:16pm as per my receipt. The only have a handful customer that time, and they enough staff. This is my first timw to compaint for a fast food chain because I understand the busy situation and workload they have, but this branch is too complacent, I waited for 25 minutes for just a halo halo. I am with my senior father. If I didnt follow up they will not date to ask me even I was just in front of them.

Desired outcome: I just want the brand to reprimanded.

R
4:49 pm EDT

Chowking - Poor food cooking/quality, cleanliness

June 08,2022

3:11am

Chowking Kalentong

Worst branch ever because of the restaurant sorroundings is not Clean!

food taste FAILED! Poor Cooking and quality it doesn't taste like chowking!

and mostly the cashier there is the one who is mopping the floor and now scrubbing the walkway of the entrance!

When a customer arrives she is the one wjo takes order and the cashier then she is also the one who take out the food from the kitchen for the customer!

it is very disgusting for a customer to see that. cahier should stay only at the counter and not cleaning. let the assigned cleaners do the cleaning but still the place looks filthy.

Desired outcome: change your cook/chef let the cashier do only the what she/he supposed to do. And not cleaning the area.

2:29 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This branch sucks! They reject calls, most often won’t pick up calls, no riders to deliver, no presence of a store branch manager, no corporate image because staff scream their lungs out when they converse. How is this so?! This must be looked into otherwise, you close down the store!

6:11 am EDT

Chowking - Customer Service

I was having an early dinner today at Chowking Robinsons Ledesma Corner de Leon Iloilo and one of the cashier staff name Femie was pressing the button showing which number is being served shouted the number of my meal which was 11 in a sarcastic manner then she kept on laughing together with her guy colleague, I admit that I’m unaware where was the number being showed but why do they need to shout in a sarcastic way, not only that I overheard the guy saying “tunog tunog” which means loud in english then they kept on laughing. I know working in a fast-paced environment is stressful but please remind your employees to be mindful of their actions. I hope I will receive an update regarding this issue. Kindly contact me at [protected]@gmail.com. Thank you

H
7:49 am EDT

Chowking - Service is poor

The order receiver or cashier was very dull. It's as if she didn't want me to take order. No greetings. Zero.

"Coke, iced tea?"

"Yun lang?"

"May barya ka?"

Tinagalog ko but we speak bisaya.

After I received my number, wala lang?

Inaalagaan nyo ba mga tao nyo? Is she always this cynic?

Location: Chowking Gaisano Mall, Cagayan de Oro.

Time: May 24, 2022 ng gabi

M
4:15 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

CK1506 Or # [protected] Missing orders no drinks was served on my delivery. I’m way too far on the branch

1:25 am EDT

Chowking - Poor customer service

This happens yesterday May 19, 2022 in Chowking Kalaw branch beside Amber. I ordered chao fan for take out. I waited for almost an hour to get my order after reminding the crew several times. All of the crew including the manager is just walking around chatting except the cashier who is also serving other costumer. That time they only have not more than 5 costumers including me so how come they cant process the order as fast as they could? This is soooo disappointing. Please discipline your staff in Kalaw Branch. Everyone is pissed off waiting for their orders that time but no one is paying attention. I will never go to that branch ever again!

Desired outcome: Just take disciplinary action for all the staff and crew of Kalaw Branch.

8:37 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

'Am here right now at Chowking Cap Crame. So many unbussed tables upon entry. Only 1 cashier on duty and line was so long (8pax deep). I noticed the Guard also already inside the kitchen area assisting!

11:09 am EDT

Chowking - Product

5/16/22, 9:27PM. Ordered 2 SSHH Med @ Chowking Camins Zambo City Via Food Panda, very disappointed po sa order ko ung Super Sangkap na tag line nila sa HH parang hindi po ganun, na oorder na po kami ng SSHH first time na experience na halos wala pong sangkap, saging at iilang gulaman lang po ang nakain ko, even redbeans wala po. Sa 1scoop po ng ice cream I understand na nalusaw na, pero po ang other sangkap what happened? Letche Flan Nalulusaw na din po ba? Ganun na po ba ang serving ng HH niyo pag 30mins before closing time? Sana di niyo na lang gi take ung order namin kung ganito lang din ang pag serve niyo, inform your customers please pag close to closing time nag oorder ng HH Walang Sangkap na instead na Super Sangkap. Sarap I return ng serving niyo CK Camins.

Desired outcome: Refund

4:36 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Yung chowfan lasang sunog yung pancit canton sunog din. Ano ba nmng klaseng pagluluto yan. Nkaka disappoint talga di worth it yung byad.

1:58 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Date : May 11, 2022 Time: 10:27am We are about 6 persons 2 kids 2 seniors I informed ms. Abby -puede po ba pakilinis un dulong table (don kasi un maluwag kasya kameng six) She said: okay daw sabay turo kung kani kanino Then, ilang minuto na lumipas nkita ko papa ki at mama ko nagllinis ng table habang hawak un kids kinausap ko ulit sya sabi...

9:02 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Lagi lagi ako kumakain sa chowking Peru sa chowking kabihasnan iba ang lasa. Ang tabang Malayo sa ibang branch na nakainan ko

I
6:42 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

im grabfood delivery rider here in tagaytay as the grabfood service start last year 2021 the Chowking Tagaytay olivares has a poor services for food delivery like grabfood and food panda, Please take note to this report & change the slow management of the said merchant pls make it fast for delivery. thank you

1:46 am EDT

Chowking - Incorrect order

Good day! Just ordered from Puregold Tayuman branch (5/11 12:10pm Order ID 172) - 1 sweet and sour fish fillet platter but "with no sauce at all?" Only fish, pineapple, and bell peppers. First time to encounter such (used to order this because it's my daughter's fave

😔😔😔

R
8:35 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Missed out product no drinks

12:45 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

They want to charge extra 5 pesos for cups that are for take out. My grandmother was disappointed with this since she didn’t order drinks with it since she has diabetes and wants water and ice only. But they wanted to charge extra 5 pesos each

V
10:12 pm EDT

Chowking - Uncooked fried chicken inside

I want to complain about what i experienced lately this evening. I ordered a one piece friend chicken with rice and drinks as i was eating the said chicken i noticed there's some red color appeared inside the meat of the chicken i was disgusted that it wasn't cooked properly i told the cashier and showed to her i was embarrassed but held my composure as the cashier saw what I've shown she hurriedly replace it with a new cooked one but my appetite was lost already. Attached here is the photo of the chicken. I hope you'll get some attention to this matter. It happened around 730 to 8 pm today unfortunately i didn't get the receipt

Update by Vic Viojan