Choice Home Warrantyservice on home insurance protection

M

I purchased a 3 year contract with this company 3 months ago, and my sister purchased a 1 year contract on her rental home at the same time. I put in a claim for my Whirpool cook top (electric) for the back right element over 10 days ago. I have yet to have a service man come out here to repair it. My sister put in a claim for her compressor last week, due to NO ONE at Choice Home Warranty getting back to her she has to hire another company to come out and fix it for her renters I am extremely disappointed in this company and the policy that the salesman Mr. Luke Powers sold to both of us. Your customer service dept is useless!!! When you call NO ONE can give you any info on your claim. I have been told the contractor I was assigned for the stove is waiting for the part...over a week ago and no contact from him, I had to call him back . Had I known this was the service I would be getting I would have stayed with American Home Shield!