Choice Home Warrantyfailure to remove my email address to stop spam emails

W

I have requested that the company remove me e-mail address from their server due to being bombarded daily by their advertising e-mails.
I have unsubscribed dozens of times, called the company, sent them e-mails to have them stop sending me these unwanted e-mails.

I usually get close to 20 of the e-mails daily. I was promised that they would contact their I.T. department to remove my e-mail address from their server.I still keep getting there unwanted and annoying e-mails.

I have got absolutely not received any help from this company to resolve the problem.

Help

• Ka
    Kate Austin Nov 02, 2018

I get the same emails, and have also unsubscribed, and called their office to have deleted with no luck.

John Fick Oct 29, 2018

I get about 75 to 100 emails a day of which at least two (2) or more emails are from Choice Home Warranty. I have opted out and/or unsubscribed to each email I've gotten, called their offices numerous times and given my email address and indicated that I already had coverage and requested that they remove me from their email list. This has been going on for months with no signs of slowing down. I have begun to save their emails and intend to report them to the BBB and hope it does have to go beyond that.