Chipotle Mexican Grillchicken bowl contained a small pebble!

F

The last time I visited Chipotle (Liberia Rd. location, Manassas, VA), as I was eating my chicken bowl, I crunched down on a small pebble, as well as a gritty substance! I assumed the gritty stuff was dirt, though I haven't been to the dentist yet to see if my tooth was cracked and the grit was tooth related. So far, it doesn't appear to have affected any of my teeth.

I am sending a picture of the small rock as well as the receipt with the location/time. I circled the item that contained the pebble...chicken bowl with extra chicken.

See below.

chicken bowl contained a small pebble!