Chili's Grill & Bar — service and food
From the moment we entered the front door until the moment we made our exit the Chili's Indian Land, S.C. Was "wheels off".
No manager to be found
Wait staff woefully understaffed (finally had to leave our table and look for a wait person to take our order)
Ordered a round of drinks. After 30 min and no drinks one of us walked to the bar and retrieved them.
Ice had melted they had sat so long.
Food finally came after an unusually long wait and tasted the worst we've ever had at Chili's. Part of our order never came even though we told the waitress it was missing. We asked to speak with a manager who never appeared. Finally we had enough so we paid and left.
This location will heavily depend on The 3000 homes in Sun City Carolina Lakes across the highway, but, with service and food so poor they will find another place to dine.
More Chili's Grill & Bar Complaints & Reviews
- Chili's Restaurant - the drink was terrible 
- Chilis Restaurant - problems with policy id! 
- Chili's - kick in the wallet 
- Chilis - bad experience 
- Chili's Restaurant - cold food 
- Chilis - food quantity very suspect 
- Chili's Grill & Bar - service
- Chili's Grill & Bar - very dirty floors and kitchen area was a mess
- Chili's Restaurant - improper seating... unprofessional manager 
- Chili's Grill & Bar - the food and customer service