Chili's Grill & Bar — very dirty floors and kitchen area was a mess
I went to Chili's Grill & Bar on Friday, February 26, 2016. Although the waitress was very sweet and was good on follow-thru, etc., the floor was so dirty. There was remnants of food, wrappers, empty butter containers, etc. and crumbs galore on the floor. When I went to use the restroom, you could clearly see the cooking area, which was unkept and quite a hot mess. I liked the service, but at the same time, I find it unsanitary to keep a restaurant looking that disgusting, even if it is busy. By the way, my pet peeve is a person sweeping or vacuuming while I am eating. The thought of the dirtiness being swept up or vacuumed back dust flying around my food makes me sick. Although I understand the concept of sweeping, it was still not enough for this establishment. The floor was disgusting.
More Chili's Grill & Bar Complaints & Reviews
- Chili's Restaurant - the drink was terrible
- Chilis Restaurant - problems with policy id!
- Chili's - kick in the wallet
- Chilis - bad experience
- Chili's Restaurant - cold food
- Chilis - food quantity very suspect
- Chili's Grill & Bar - service
- Chili's Restaurant - improper seating... unprofessional manager
- Chili's Grill & Bar - the food and customer service
- Chilis Restaurant And Bar - terrible food