Chili's Grill & Bar — chicken enchilada soup
We went to gall blvd Zephyrhills location last nite. The server was nice but the soup was disappointing, . All it had was broth and some chicken. The original soup had so much more; pico for one thing. All the copy kat Chili’s recipes have beans, green chilies, tortilla chip strips. If they are copycat recipes then it would seem to me the original recipe had those ingredients.
Why would you cheapen this recipe? If cost is an issue don’t spare the quality go up a little in price. Make your name on quality and taste. Not being the cheapest.
Looks bad on Chili’s
More Chili's Grill & Bar Complaints & Reviews
- Chili's Restaurant - the drink was terrible 
- Chilis Restaurant - problems with policy id! 
- Chili's - kick in the wallet 
- Chilis - bad experience 
- Chili's Restaurant - cold food 
- Chilis - food quantity very suspect 
- Chili's Grill & Bar - service
- Chili's Grill & Bar - very dirty floors and kitchen area was a mess
- Chili's Restaurant - improper seating... unprofessional manager 
- Chili's Grill & Bar - the food and customer service