Chick-Fil-Aassociate-‘ kris’ at norristown

I have never had a problem at chik fil a before, I know they pride their associates with great customer service, however, the associate I encountered at Norristown's location on trooper Rd, ‘Kris' was beyond rude throughout my entire order and then rudely walked away from outside the counter after handing my my change. I said thank you, she did not respond. I got the spicy southwest salad (as I always do) and requested it with regular crispy nuggets (this was never an issue with anyone else I ordered from) however, Kris gave me an attitude and assumed I meant spicy crispy strips; I specified again what I wanted. She had an attitude. I am very disappointed with the service I received tonight. She also never asked if I wanted any sauce with my fries or nuggets that I also ordered separately.
Samantha ([protected]@gmail.com)
A loyal, yet disappointed customer