Chess Telecomthey give my private data to 3rd party companies

T

when you signup a for a service with them obviously they do a credit check on you.
I had some financial problems, now I am clear but its not the case.
so they never told me I have a bad credit score, they never refuse me a service and I become their customer.

in next 3 days I recieved plenty of mail from debt collectors to my new home address, later also phone calls including my mobile.

If they are not happy with my credit score they should refuse me a service.
but NO chess telecom give My private data god knows where !!
YOU JUST DON'T DO THAT TO YOUR CUSTOMERS

I was so angry, of course it was impossible to cancel the contract !!!
I spend over two weeks to do so ...

ZERO CONFIDENTIALITY
AND £30 FEE FOR LATE PAYMET ???

• Ed
    Edwin Romilly Jan 18, 2013

WARNING do not use chess..they have extortionate disconnection fees and are not transparent in their charges etc..Do not use., Edwin

• St
    SteveAt Nov 26, 2014

I own a small retail business and when my contract with chess neared completion i gave all the appropriate notice letters / emails / phone calls so that i was within their t & c's to leave. Lo and behold i still got a final invoice for £99 + vat at the end - something that their t + c's small print mentions and i hadn't read (It covers admin fees ! Something other suppliers don't charge) . So people please make note of this and stay away from them unless you want a money - grabbing final invoice when you leave.