Menu
Checkers & Rally's
reviews & complaints

Checkers & Rally's
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

634 complaints
18 resolved 616 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Checkers & Rally's. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
F
9:15 pm EST

Checkers & Rally's - rally's on north gettysburg ave

I waited a hour to get my food and when I got it home to my surprise was the worse food I have ever seen in my life. I know there are coupons out and they get busy at night but the food we had was not even eatable we had to throw it in the garbage money just gone down the drain and yes I have pictures of it cause I said what manager would sell this to anyone like it was. Now I don't want anymore of it I do home health care and the clients wanted to try rally's well once they seen it all of it went to trash they were upset and I was also cause I would of went somewhere else other than rally's on north gettysburg ave dayton ohio. There were three big buford sandwiches terrible when we unwrapped it.

View 0 more photos
R
7:22 am EST

Checkers & Rally's - all food, customer service

We had to wait for service 10 minutes no one in front of us.. Order double hamburgers go singles, they never spoke to us when opening the window stemming it open and closed. After eating a really bad meal we went to get a ice cream a guy with no gloves on taken the trash out saw my husband at the window they just went on with what they were doing which was nothing.. My husband started knocking on the window the guy taking the trash out came to the window and asked what do you want? He explained we got doubles and was charged for them but got singles. We felt should have got our ice cream free he charged us anyway now mind you its the guy taken trash out no gloves and serving us ice cream with dirty hands. They went in the trash. Date 3/5/17 #c3194 wu160 host cindy phone# [protected]
We would love to see them all gone and a refund for our time and food we did not get to eat. Horrible place

Update by Renee R Miller
Mar 08, 2017 7:25 am EST

I hated this checkers and i have been to 100's but never been treated like trash, everyone that was there eating or came in behind us complained about the service and food.

L
2:34 pm EST

Checkers & Rally's - the food, all of it was bad.

I came in to store 4077 3/7/17 @ 11:40 am. I ordered 2 fish sandwiches that were fried beyond recognition, honey bbq wings that had no sauce on 3 of them, fries were cold as were the apple pies.

I spent $19.32 on food that was awful. I always heard good things about Rally's but now that I've tried it I can't say I'll return.

I don't go back to the store because I've seen what happens when you complain.

I thought you may want to know so you don't lose more business.

12:45 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Me and my husband drove really far to get some rallys because the one we had by our house got tooken down I was looking forward to this for month I order my food with a shake and because I wanted to wait till I got home to eat I didnt notice the bread buns were hard or that she had given me the wrong shake honestly im so mad right now its not even funny

S
5:37 pm EST

Checkers & Rally's - manger

So my husband went through your drive thru because we saw your commercial for the 4 for $3 and it looked amazing. Well my husband didn't check the bag before he left to make sure your employees did their job by putting everything in there and the fries we ordered were left out. So I called to see what I could do to get more and you when your so called manager answered all he said was "manager" no name nothing. So I told him what happened and he said "do you have your reicpt (which I did). And when I told him I did his response was "come through the drive thru" and hung up. So I go there. He gets to the window says what did you forget. I told him two small fries. He closed the window and got two small fries. Said absolutely nothing until I said thank his response "yep" he is the most disrespectful so called manager I've ever delt with. so you may want to give him some classes on how to be an actual manager or even better hire a different one. Thanks

1:37 pm EST

Checkers & Rally's - shwarma

Yesterday I thought i would spoil myself and buy a shwarma from your deli,
I have never in my life had such a terrible shwarma,
I can't believe I paid R60 for that, what a waste of money. I certainly will never buy a shwarma there again
The lamb was cut in thick chunks of fatty tough meat that was overcooked and dry .I couldn't even chew it I ended up throwing it away with disgust,
The lady who served me was not very friendly either needs to have training on customer service and should be taught how to slice the lamb thinly and not in thick chunks

11:48 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have been trying to call the checkers ben fleur store since friday but there seems to be a problem with the numbers or the phones So finnally after 3 days of struggling i finally went through, I called in again today at @7h22am to be exact on this number - [protected] Lord have mercy! A lady answered "hello" and I replied "goodmorning, how are you" She...

11:37 am EST

Checkers & Rally's - service is horrible and food isn't fresh

The last few time my husband and I have been to the local rally's the service was less then acceptable.I myself work in fast food and this is becoming ridiculous. They usually get our order wrong and give us cold fried. They are usually rude when asked to correct or food and never charge us the right way. Example...my husband orders two spicy chickens only ketchup and they never get that right and charge us 2.19 a piece instead of two for three...same with mushroom and Swiss. Something needs to change or we will not bring going back.

7:47 pm EST

Checkers & Rally's - food, service

I just went to rally's on lindell st in St Louis MO. The service was bad, with the young man having trouble figuring out how to use the debit card. Then we get our food ( dbl. Rally burger with cheese, deep sea dbl.)and it is cold! With no cheese! I suggest you might need to re train the entire staff. I have been a customer for years at the checker's In Dalton GA. The service there is 100x's better than in St Louis MO. I will be letting everyone I know not to go to the Rally's on Lindell st in MO.

C
11:21 am EST

Checkers & Rally's - quality of food and service

I went through the drive through for my lunch break. The big burly man at store #0611 that took my order was too busy yelling back at the apparently new employee to greet me other than to grab my debit card. Not a word other than "here's your order" when he pushed my bag at me. Once I got back to work and opened my food, my parmesian sticks and fries had close to no parmesian, no garlic butter, and only two sticks in the box. The fish, that I ordered with extra tarter was severely overcooked and I couldn't even tell it had any tarter without taking it apart. The fry burger had three fries drenched in mustard and ketchup, with a stockpile of pickles.

6:25 pm EST

Checkers & Rally's - not opening on time

I tried to go to Rallys in kokomo Indiana on sycamore and hours stated 10 am open time I went there at 1020 am and they had part of the drive thru blocked with the tray that had had food on them and when I pulled up to order was told it would be at least 30 minutes before any food would be done it's not the first time I had experienced this problem and could not wait you are losing a lot of business this way as we have people who work very early and have lunch earlier as well as the high school which is close to this location

V
3:17 pm EST

Checkers & Rally's - menu & location

What does it take to still have onion rings on the menu if you have fries? Put them back on the menu please. Chili dogs without onion rings is just plain stupid.

My rallys on pico in west los angeles is now a coffee bean. That sux. Please open a new rallys on this side of town in my area.

Your website will not let me send you feedback via your feeback form. That needs to be fixed.

8:15 am EST

Checkers & Rally's - attitude from your employees

I refuse to go to your hwy 80blocation with the atitudes you have there. Yhe young lady took my order i asked for a certain sandwich made special. And it was .made wrong i gave it back to her and she had them remake it and it was so rude how she gavebit back with eyes rolling Neck snapping and then shut the window on me .i then asked her for her name i apologize if i spelled it wrong. But im spelling it how it sound. Prashunta is her name so i will not go to that hwy 80 store in jackson ms again as lomg as she is there with that atitude.thank you .mary young

W
2:21 am EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Yesterday I went to Norklem Park Checkers and shopped with my easy coupons. On the link on my phone, the items were marked at certain prices. However, when I got to the till, I punched my cellphone number in and the items were NOT rung up against the price on the link on my phone. The manager showed me a"new price list" that is effective from Monday...

L
9:06 pm EST

Checkers & Rally's - expired product

I used to be a loyal customer of pick n pay for years until a friend told me how great checkers is and i started doing my groceries at checkers but as it is im extremely disappointed and have a severe diarrhoea from the expired viennas i bought from checkers mall of africa.the sticker that shows the expiry is hidden and faint such tht one would never notice.i bought them yesterday 6 December and yet they expired on the 28th of November...This is unacceptable and very careless of the staff at checkers...

View 0 more photos
H
3:11 pm EST

Checkers & Rally's - customer service, nutrition issues

Simply put, there's no need to contact Checkers if you are unhappy with the nutrition of any of their foods. Neither phone calls nor emails are responded to. They have a "don't care" attitude.

This is evident if you do your homework and discover just how much salt, saturated fat, carbs or cholesterol in a menu item.

I realize this is not a "healthy eating" place... but where Wendy's seems to offer many healthy choices, they keep trying to reinvent the "heart attack to go".

Four for $3? No thanks. Not even four for free!

Update by hadenoughinflorida
Nov 29, 2016 3:28 pm EST

Agreed...but SOME fast food is more tolerable and somewhat healthier than others. My bad was stopping there when I should have gone elsewhere...

B
10:12 am EST

Checkers & Rally's - service

11/19/2016 11:20am. Pulls in drive thru. Was told that left side didn't work. So backed up went to right side. Ordered food. Pulled up to the window. Before I was cashed out I had forgot to order something so I tried to add on at window and manager told me I had to drive back around and order again. All it was were mozzarella sticks. So we got the order and didn't receive any straws for the drinks or ketchup so I had went to window and they watched me knock at window for 10mns before I can get ketchup and 2 straws. I felt like they were very rude. Will never attend that Rally's again. Store 0418

5:30 am EST

Checkers & Rally's - rude manager

I was recently at your Checkers in Four ways Mall, and I was appalled at what I witnessed. Nr 1, there are never any managers to help in the front..and when one did come out to help (A short indian woman) she was extremely rude to her staff. I do not see a reason for this disgusting behavior and I hope she will be reprimanded for this

If this is not taken seriously, I will go up the food chain here

Mandie Cane

N
3:49 am EDT

Checkers & Rally's - boerewors on tasting

Hi
I am so disappointed a store situated in a profile area like that, i went to Checkers Balfour on the 20th Oct 2016 and bought goods of 502.00 with a wors cost me 51 rands that was on promotion and tasting at the back table of the butchery but i only decided to cook it on the night of the 25th for dinner only to find that it had s bad smell we couldnt eat it it all went on a waste,

my concern is why the selling customers shortdated meat?

A
11:39 am EDT

Checkers & Rally's - drive thru

i went thru the drive through and even before i finished my last statement, she gave me a total needless to say she got my order wrong...and when they came out to gv me my order of course it was wrong...and then he supposably went it to get corrected, i drove off and it was still wrong...you know the gir's name was sharena m...if you don't like to deal with people you should not be in customer service...so upset...

Checkers & Rally's contacts