Checkersfrench onion steak burger

D

Went to get lunch there 5/23/2019 at about 12:00. My friend and I both ordered the French Onion Steak Burger. That was a mistake. I'm not sure if the burger was supposed to have gravy on it or not, but what was on the burger would not be classified as gravy. It was as cold and thick as mayonnaise and blobbed in the center of the bun. When we each said to the attendant there that it was not a good burger we were told not to order it again. Granted it was lunch time and they were busy. That is not an excuse for RUDE behavior.

• Ba
    basefistrotten May 24, 2019

You were rude and got rudeness in return. Nothing wrong with what happened. Just don't order that burger again. That is how it is made.

• Do
    Dotta May 24, 2019

@basefistrotten you have got to be kidding me...this cant be from a corporate office...not only will we not get that burger again but we will NEVER EAT AT ANOTHER RALLY'S.

• Ba
    basefistrotten May 24, 2019

@Dotta It is not form corporate office you liar. They won't miss you little girl. I know that you are a child because you are ASSUming that I am from corporate. Also why are you telling me that daddy molested you when you were young. Mommy needs to take away your internet and little girl. SHe needs to slap you and teach you not to lie. You clearly are a child mistaking being told the truth as no and ASSuming that I am from corporate. I have posted against silly little kids like you making silly complaints to other companies. I guess I work for them as well little girl.Little girl I suggest that you get mommy or daddy to click on my name and see that this is not the only company I am defending. I also suggest that you stop making lies about daddy molesting you and sending them to me.

Comment Guidelines