Chaturbatecomplaint against chaterbate model kane drexler

S Jul 08, 2019

I wish to file a complaint regarding fraud and misleading scam that your model: kane drexler. On 7/7/19 I went into his room and he had no tokens from his watchers yet. I specifically purchased 100 tokens so that I could tip him. At first I gave him 55 tokens even though no one else was tipping him.
I told him I had to log off, which I did for a few minutes. I came back into his room and I tipped him another 35 tokens which equalled 80 tokens. He told the room to look at his tip
Info in his profile. He noted it was 50 tokens for him to flash his cock. I then asked him if he could flash his cock because I had already given him 80 tokens. He replied by scolding me, trying to embarrass me by saying I had the nerve to ask him to flash his cock because I had logged off for a few minutes. I told him that I already tipped him 80 tokens for a 50
Token cock flash. He got so upset with me and told me he wouldn't do it. He is scamming people like myself who work hard to tip your models. I've given your models hundreds of dollars over the past year and kane is a blemish and a problem to your site.
He is basically a scammer who is cheating people out of their money. I've never met such a rude performer who chastised me in front of the entire room and all I did was tip him and he reneged in his promise to provide the service tat he himself posted on his profile. He needs to be removed from your site. Thank you.

complaint against chaterbate model kane drexler

• Updated by Strokingmymeat8 · Jul 08, 2019

Hello, I wish to report a problem I just had with your model: Kanedrexler
    I was watching his show and I purchase 100 tokens u just so I could tip him. His profile states that he will "flash his cock" for 50 tokens. I was the ONLY person who started to tip him and I tipped him 55 tokens. I then logged off and came back on and gave him another 25 tokens = 80 tokens. When i asked him to flash his cock. He berated and tried to embarrass me for saying I was so rude to ask him for the "cock flash" even though I gave him 80 tokens for a 50 token "cock flash"
    He kept insulting me over and over even when I tried to explain to him.
    What he did violates the rules and conduct of what Chaterbate is all about. He is basically scamming people for tips and then when we ask him to do what he was tipped for, he not only doesn't do it, he attacks and insults the person tipping him. I work very hard for my money and he basically stole that money from me by not providing a service that he is advertising. I find that behaviour absolutely horrible and wrong. I hope you can let him know what he has done. I've donated a lot of money to your site and now I feel like he has destroyed and tarnished your reputation. Thank you.