Chase Home Finance, LLC — mortgage fraud/scam
I have spoken with a lawyer friend and done some preliminary research on the internet regarding my situation with Chase Home Finance, LLC and I believe I am victim to Fraud. After reading all of these complaints, I can see I am not the only one. I am going to contact class action lawyers until I find one who will take this case and take them to court.
My situation is as follows:
Our mortgage was sold to Chase Home Finance LLC approximately 3 years ago. Recently we received statements where our payments had been increased without warning or any sort of written explanation. After spending about 5-6 hours total on the phone with them it turns out they have been draining our Escrow for some flood insurance they claim FEMA told them we need. I spoke with FEMA and that's not true. Then, when they'd drained the escrow, they increase our payments to make up for it. We tried to get explanations from them to no avail and didn't pay the extra money. Now they're demanding their money and threatening to Foreclose if we don't pay. They have also put past due marks on our credit report. We are not wealthy, but we have some money to hold them off. This, as I'm learning is a common scam. We will go through all the appropriate legal steps to attempt to communicate our position with them but in the mean time we are going to take legal action. We are also going to refinance as soon as possible.
Be advised this is a scam. Get legal assistance and do not let them take your home! Refinance if you can as soon as possible before they ruin your credit.
More Chase Home Finance, LLC Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice
- Chase - denied fraud claim
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure!
- Chase Bank - closing all washington mutual customers credit cards
- Chase - chase raising rates!
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- JPMorgan Chase - deposit accounts