The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Chase Home Finance LLC — misappropriation of mortgage payment and threats of foreclosure as a result
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have all the receipts confirming that I have made all my mortgage payments to Chase and my bank statements confirming that said payments were withdrawn from my account. Yet, I receive an average of 3 harassing phone calls daily, accusing me of having missed payments and threatening foreclosure. I have approached Chase repeatedly about the problem and have reached an impass: Chase personnel is rude, obnoxious and unwilling to check its own records to track down where my money went. The phone calls are allegedly being "recorded" but Chase refuses to give me access to the recording. It is making my life extremely unpleasant and I am considering now filing a lawsuit.
I am reaching a point where I would be more than willing to associate with anyone looking to start a class action against Chase Home Finance. Incidentally, chase was bailed out to the tune of 25 billion dollars a few months ago and, as a tax payor, owes me, at the very least, a duty of diligence in its banking procedures.
More Chase Home Finance LLC Complaints & Reviews
- Chase Bank - closed my account without notice
- Chase - Denied fraud claim
- Chase Home Finance, LLC - mortgage fraud/scam
- Chase Auto Finance - vehicle repossession after payment arrangement was made
- Chase Home Finance - chase now causing and encouraging foreclosure!
- Chase - chase raising rates!
- Chase Bank - stalling on refinancing my mortgage
- Chase Bank / JPMorgan Chase Bank - atm deposit
- Chase - dishonoring previously resolved debt with washington mutual
- JPMorgan Chase - deposit accounts