FILE A COMPLAINT

Chase Bankfraud department

Chase Bank has 10k of my money and will not release it despite my having supplied them with all the documentation they have requested. This has been going on for over 2 months now. I am getting the run around from the executive office still. Do not bank with Chase, if and when you ever have an issue, it will not be taken care of and resolved. They have essentially stolen $10, 000.00 of my money until further notice. Consumers Beware!

• Do
    Donna M. Cafferty May 16, 2017

I have received over 4 letters for this Justin J. Fullilove I keep sending them back. I sent one back on Sat. May 13, 2017 saying he does not live here return to sender. Today I received another letter which I opened to get the phone number to talk to someone. I called Equifax my confirmation # 713-606-0816 and number I called 866-349-5186 I called at 6:30 p.m. May 16, 2017. They put me on fraud alert & suggested that I send you a copy of letter and let you know what is going on as well as Amazon.com.
    I have lived here for over 10 years and no one in any of the 3 apts has ever lived here with that name. Equifax said it was a fraud & be sure to let bot Chase & Amazon know this.
    Enclosed is a copy of letter.
    Thank you for your help in this matter.

Donna M. Cafferty