Charter Communcationstermanation

L

I worked for Charter Communcations for 3 1/2 yrs. Was recently fired on 3/24 for Stealing a Company issued Headset of another Employee. In the retention department of Charter, there are no assign seats. More than one person sits in the seats threw out the day. Another employee left a headset in the desk that I normally sit in. Because I failed to turn in the left headset, charter consider it as stealing. I didn't TAKE, BORROW or REMOVE from another employees desk. It was left behind by someone esle. I pleaded my Case to a Corporate Human Resouces Employee. He agreeded that it wasn't stealing but refused to reinstate job. He changed termanation to Unethical Conduct. I never Engaged in anything Unethical. Talk with Lawyer and because S.C. is an at will State, there's nothing I can do legally about the false accusations. Charter is also dening me Unemployment. Going threw all the Channels that I can to get JUSTICE!! Lawyers, Local Media, NAACP, Corporate Office, President of Company, Vice President and EEOC.

• Ga
    Gail McKay Jul 02, 2011

I have called seven times to resolve a problem with channel 200 not recieveing it. It still has not been resolved. what is the problem. i will receive it for a short peroid of time and then its gone again Help!!!